Luv To Travel Question

I would love to read what you posted about your med cruise in a previous post (6/24/04), but can't retrieve it. Others are having the same problem. Please re-post or let us know how we can retrieve it.

Many, many thanks!

Donna

Brilliance 10/15/05 :)

She has a website for all of her cruises and land trips. She truly did an awesome job putting it together and remember so much detailed information.

Here it is:

http://www.luvtotravel.homestead.com/home.html

Although this looks like very good (and thorough) information, I don't believe this is the same information as the review posted on the old boards by luv to travel. For instance the Mediterranean Cruise was attended by her husband on the old boards, but by her mother on this website. What does anyone else think? :confused:

Her web site is absolutely fasinating!!! I can't say enough about the information that she has shared with all of us. It is lengthly, but completely detailed, so has to give us a wonderful base to begin our trip!! :D

If you don't have any luck, I'm pretty sure I've got it saved in Word (somewhere :) ) and could e:mail it to you.

Yes, please email it to me. Email can be found on my profile.

Thanks!

Donna

• 5 months later...

Archived