Recommendations for Vigo, Malaga, and Sardinia?

In Vigo the highlight would be to go to Santiago de Compostela, approx. 1.5 hr from Vigo. I imagine they will offer a tour.

In Malaga, the highlight would be to go to Granada. Again, your cruise will probably offer a tour.

What cruise are you on?

Yes, in Malaga the big deal is Granada. It's about a 90 minute drive away, so factor this in. but it's worth the trip to see the Alhambra. If you're not inclined to go so far, there are nice places on the coast, or you can go to one of the hill towns like Ronda. Or you can stay in Malaga of course.

In Vigo the highlight would be to go to Santiago de Compostela, approx. 1.5 hr from Vigo. I imagine they will offer a tour.

In Malaga, the highlight would be to go to Granada. Again, your cruise will probably offer a tour.

What cruise are you on?

Navigator of the Seas departing out of Southampton on July 14th. I looked on the RCCL web-site and they have the trip to the Alhambra as you suggest. This is probably the "first timer's" tour of choice. Also, the Santiago de Compostela is listed.

Thanks!

Archived