Ft. Lauderdale hotel

Hapinowagain2

Is there a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale that will let you park your car there while cruising? We would be staying there the night before the cruise and the night we return from the cruise. Would they have a shuttle to the airport? I know the Hampton Inn has a breakfast, but didn't know about the parking or the shuttle. I know I am looking for a lot. Thanks in advance for your help.

The Springhill Suites by Marriott has airport shuttle, port shuttle (they even will pick you up at the port to return you to the hotel), free breakfast, and free parking. It was a great stay for my group. Also, there is a shopping center across the street with lots of restaurants. It was raining when we got there and wanted to go for dinner so the shuttle just ran us across the street and when we were done we could have called to have them pick us up. We walked because it was a nice safe walk back.

The Springhill Suites by Marriott has airport shuttle, port shuttle (they even will pick you up at the port to return you to the hotel), free breakfast, and free parking.... Also, there is a shopping center across the street with lots of restaurants.

What kind of restaurants were in the shopping center? Was there a grocery or drug store (Walgreens or CVS type)?

Thanks!

Archived