Just Because of You

:) Thank you SOOOOO much! You rock!!!! Anyone know if RC will still let Shelley deliver? (All the rumors that have fgone back and forth):confused:

Yes, she can still deliver. She did a delivery for me 10 days ago. It was in my room mid-afternoon. She's really very nice and worked with me to get me the brands I wanted.

I really hate to ask but may I get the copy too.:o I am still learning about the experiences you guys had or what questions you are asking. We are leaving to Freedom of the Seas on OCt 28 and would love to order something for my husband. SO may I have that copy here is my email

rthompson47@wi.rr.com

You are sweetheart:D

Pat - THANKS A TON!!!!!! I know you are getting swamped with requests but we do appreciate it. I called Shelley and ordered my 2 baskets. This is our first cruise and I have 3 daughters and I am going to surprise them. They love Sparkling White Grape Juice and we only have it on special occasions. Shelley told me she only had Sparkling Cider but when I told her my kids have only had the juice she told me she'd find it for me and we added their favorite candies. She was so sweet and I felt bad for her because she had been sick for 3 days now she said. She sounded awful but it didn't affect her sweet disposition. I have never used a service like this before but she put me totally at ease. Pat I told her you sent me her way and she said you were an absolute doll!

Thanks again and also to Lori for sending me the list as well since she knew I was in a hurry!

For those of you wondering...I couldn't really understand the list because I had a special request but I can tell you that I got 2 baskets (one for 2 different cabins) Basket #1 has 2 bottles of sparkling white grape juice along with gummies, skittles, snickers and butterfingers..... and Basket #2 was 2 bottles of house White Zinfidel wine. The combined total with tax and RCC delivery charge was $56 I thought that was reasonable considering I just called a couple hours ago and we leave on Saturday and it was basket items she didn't have in stock.

Thanks again!

Archived