Just Because of You

I had actually called about a month ago and spoke to shelley about delivering to my ship bc the cruise line had said they would not accept it. She said no problem, she could but she took my name and number bc she was on another call. No return call. I called a week later and left a voicemail, no return call. I called again today and while I understand she's been sick, I'm wondering if I should be worried????

You really ought to start charging for this...is it possible to send me a copy? I callled them this morning, and gave them my e-mail address, and her response was "when I get a chance". Well, she must have been very busy today, because I haven't received anything! Thank you !!!

mamajoph@optonline.net

Hi I have left 4 messages and still have not heard from her at all, we leave on Sunday! I even told her when we were leaving and left my email, but nothing yet and its Thursday now :confused: I Hope you get better service, I guess were buying wine in the ship :(

Good Luck!:)

Hello All,

Just wanted to ask everyone placing orders with JBOY to please be patient with Shelley, she has become ill. She will do her best to get back to everyone that leaves a message. Shelley is trying to do the best she can for her customers.

Again please be paitent.

I really feel bad for her for being ill. But as I said, I called over a month ago. Speaking directly to her the first time, with her saying she would call back and leaving a voice mail the second time in case she had misplaced my number. She seems to be a very busy lady and while I do understand that, I'm not going to continue calling and trying to contact her if I can't get a response. I want to order a gift basket for our honeymoon but I have many other things to do and this is only a semi-important thing to our trip.

Get well wishes going out to her.

Hi, Shelley did call me this morning and said she has been sick, but she also said that she NO LONGER delivers out of the Port of Galveston due to Texas liquor laws now :( But she did recommend to bring the box wines, or something other than a bottle shape, she said that is what the screeners are looking for, the shape, she said she has had good results from people who bring the boxed, but like anything else, its the luck of the draw! I bought these www.rumrunners.com I heard great reviews on these boards about them and they look like the bag in the box wine, I got 32 oz sizes for $4.25 each, got them within 2 days too!! Good luck cruisers!! I leave in 2 days!!! :D

Hi Lori - Its BD6862 (Nina) from your Rhapsody thread!!! Are you excited:D only two more days!!

We used Just Because last year on our cruise out of Miami. They were absolutely wonderful. I so wish they could provide goodies out of Galveston. We had a fully stocked bar for around $400.00 and it was well worth it.

We have also taken in the past boxes of wine. I prefer the Black Box which is a great wine in a smaller box. About 3 bottles.

Hi Lori - Its BD6862 (Nina) from your Rhapsody thread!!! Are you excited:D only two more days!!

We used Just Because last year on our cruise out of Miami. They were absolutely wonderful. I so wish they could provide goodies out of Galveston. We had a fully stocked bar for around $400.00 and it was well worth it.

We have also taken in the past boxes of wine. I prefer the Black Box which is a great wine in a smaller box. About 3 bottles.

Hi Nina :) I am bummed she can't send from Galveston anymore!! What a shame! Well I did order a wine package, plus I have my Rum Runners too:p Yeah 2 more days!!!!

Archived