Just Because of You

Does anyone know if deliveries can be made to Carnival ships? Last year they stopped the deliveries two weeks before we were set to sail. Can someone please email me the price list. Thanks

chirish023@aol.com

Hi Tugboat,

Yes, Shelley can deliver to Carnival. DH and I cruised with them in April 06 and received our delivery. I know that there was a situation that happened and deliveries had to stop but it was temp.

Hi Tugboat,

Yes, Shelley can deliver to Carnival. DH and I cruised with them in April 06 and received our delivery. I know that there was a situation that happened and deliveries had to stop but it was temp.

Do you know if they still deliver cases of beer?

I tried to order before our cruise. I emailed what I wanted to her and asked for a quote. She got back to me a couple days later with a message that she has found she can give the best customer service over the phone. I emailed back that the phone is extremely inconvenient for me since I answer the very busy phone lines at work and am in school all evening. I told her to just please email me the quote and I would fax her my info and credit card. Never heard back from her. I guess it's either phone customer service or no customer service. :confused:

I'm sorry to hear she has been ill, but it sounds to me like if she's that busy she needs to hire some help. Either that or she needs to beg you to stop referring so many people to her. lol

Can I please get a copy of the price list as well. Thanks.

ak-cruz@hotmail.com

Also, does anyone know if Shelley does other than 'alchohol type' baskets? DH and I will be in one cabin with our kids in another. Would be nice to have something for them as well. Anybody done this?

Thanks so much!

Can I please get a copy of the price list as well. Thanks.

ak-cruz@hotmail.com

Also, does anyone know if Shelley does other than 'alchohol type' baskets? DH and I will be in one cabin with our kids in another. Would be nice to have something for them as well. Anybody done this?

Thanks so much!

yes, Shelley does all sorts of baskets you will have to call and see what she has to offer 1 800 882 9707. Please do not email her, she can not keep up with emails and would prefer customers to call her

Please do not email her, she can not keep up with emails and would prefer customers to call her

Ya know, I just completely don't get this. Is Shelley a professional or does she just do this in her spare time? My fulltime work and fulltime school schedule do not permit time for me to make personal calls between 6:30am and 10pm. And even if I could, I wouldn't want to spend cell phone minutes hanging on hold or playing phone tag. I was really disappointed when she blew me off simply because she'd rather do business using an inefficient and inconvenient method of communication for me.

I ended up just packing the things I wanted my boyfriend to enjoy, but it sure would have been prettier and more special if it all had been put together in a basket and waiting for him when we got to our cabin. We had a fabulous vacation and I can't wait to do it again! But I don't understand why a professional businessperson would let down a customer just because she prefers the phone. What happened to what the customer prefers?

Archived