Officially DIAMOND now! I'm Queen of the world!!

You must:

Learn to look down your nose at others..

Without falling learn how to step on those below you..

Always assume the ship belongs to you and only you..

Decline dinner with the Captain, if he was not smart enough to sign up for Crown and Anchor, that is his fault...his status is below you!

Accept the awe and respect of all others onboard YOUR ship.

Be willing to accept all praise and glory shown to you by the great unwashed.

Hold your head high, you have arrived!

(we arrive after our May 6th sailing, until then, we are peons)

You must:

Learn to look down your nose at others..

Without falling learn how to step on those below you..

Always assume the ship belongs to you and only you..

Decline dinner with the Captain, if he was not smart enough to sign up for Crown and Anchor, that is his fault...his status is below you!

Accept the awe and respect of all others onboard YOUR ship.

Be willing to accept all praise and glory shown to you by the great unwashed.

Hold your head high, you have arrived!

(we arrive after our May 6th sailing, until then, we are peons)

I love it!!!But you should have asked to kiss one of my diamond pins before you posted,LOL.

Heee heee heee!

I thought that would get you going! LOL

I did receive official Diamond status as of yesterday :)

I promise only to use my power for good ;)

Congrats Robyn! do you happen to know if you get 3 cruise credits for staying in a JS on a 12 Night cruise or is it just 2 cruise credits?

Anne

Congrats Robyn! do you happen to know if you get 3 cruise credits for staying in a JS on a 12 Night cruise or is it just 2 cruise credits?

Anne

You would get 3, 1 for the cruise itself, 1 for the JS and 1 for the 12 night for a total of 3.

Robyn, congrats! I am valiantly trying to get to platinum!!!

As you walk over us lowly Platium, Gold and No members, please do not wear high heels. I still have the spike marks from previous cruises. Sneakers and loafers would be appreciated greatly by us PIONS

As you walk over us lowly Platium, Gold and No members, please do not wear high heels. I still have the spike marks from previous cruises. Sneakers and loafers would be appreciated greatly by us PIONS

OMG! LMAO!!! :p :p

Hey Robyn - that is great - by the way I just wanted to thank you for all you have done to help me get ready for my cruise on Sunday. You dont know how much I appreciate all your tips and suggestions. You made my life a lot easier and took off a lot of stress. Heres to the AOS on sunday.

Thanks again

Patty

Wow, and to think, I haven't reached Gold status yet. I don't sail out until April 1st, for my very first cruise. I have a long time to get to your status!! Congratulations!!

Soon, my friend, soon....you too will join the ranks as a gold member.....

we're on our way! I'll keep practicing the nose turned up thing until it's perfect for when I reach Diamond...;)

Hey Robyn - that is great - by the way I just wanted to thank you for all you have done to help me get ready for my cruise on Sunday. You dont know how much I appreciate all your tips and suggestions. You made my life a lot easier and took off a lot of stress. Heres to the AOS on sunday.

Thanks again

Patty

Patty - you are so very welcome! I want to wish you a fabulous cruise on the AOS :) Please give us a review when you return!

Thanks, MotherHen. I am so addicted to this board, I have to watch that I don't stay on it too long while at work. I've gotten so many good tips here, and am on the countdown now. Ten more days, and I'm on the Rhapsody!!

I see that you are new...Have you seen if there is a roll call for your sailing?

Oh, BTW, cc (cruise critic) is more addictive then chocolate to me! So yes, be careful! Enjoy your trip on the Rhapsody!

Any cruise on a RCCL ship is better than a day at work ANYTIME!!! So, enjoy! Think of Cruise critic as enhancing your work ethic! It makes you look like your busy at work on your computer. :) (Thus, too training you for Diamond status!!)

Robyn

Congratulations...........as a fellow Diamond member I can tell you it means we have spent a lot of money to get there:) ..........LOL!

I think you'll find it is worth it.

Cograts from one Diamond Queen to another! ;) We must represent our kingdoms well and with honor.

Actually...we just inherited our royalty this past November. We went on our first cruise as Diamond memembers a couple of weeks ago. The perks are very nice and well worth the wait.

We never encountered snobbish attitudes along the journey towards the Diamond status. We've enjoyed every cruise and all the people and friends we've met along the way. Enjoy and congrats! :)

Hey Robin...our 5 year old just turned diamond as well (well, as soon as I can get him signed up in the youth C&A tomorrow!). Can he reign as King with you?!;)

I would be honoured to share the throne with a cute little 5 yr old :D Maybe my 10 yr old DD can be princess of the world since she is technically Diamond too! :p

Bowing humbly before the diamond members. This will be my first cruise on a RCI ship. I've only been on one other cruise that being the Carnival Liberty. My wife and I applied for the RCI visa card and were approved. We booked our cruise using that card. (Around 4,000. dollars) We were wondering how the Crown and Anchor club works. We plan on making cruising a yearly vacation for us. Do we need to have one cruise behind us before we can sign up?? If we have the Visa are we automatically signed up for the C&A club? Thank you very much for taking the time out of you day to answer a peons questions. Oh wait I am not even a C&A member so that means I am not even a peon? Hmmm? What's lower than a peon? A peon's peon??:p

Bowing humbly before the diamond members. This will be my first cruise on a RCI ship. I've only been on one other cruise that being the Carnival Liberty. My wife and I applied for the RCI visa card and were approved. We booked our cruise using that card. (Around 4,000. dollars) We were wondering how the Crown and Anchor club works. We plan on making cruising a yearly vacation for us. Do we need to have one cruise behind us before we can sign up?? If we have the Visa are we automatically signed up for the C&A club? Thank you very much for taking the time out of you day to answer a peons questions. Oh wait I am not even a C&A member so that means I am not even a peon? Hmmm? What's lower than a peon? A peon's peon??:p

To answer your questions first. On your cruise, go to the Loyalty Ambassador's --Crown & Anchor Room--and there will be applications. Technically you are not eligible until your cuise credit posts after your cruise is over--usually takes a week or so. Congrats!

And to this thread--THANKS for the laughs. OMG. Here I am trying to eat my lunch while sneaking a peek at CC (no joke about being addicting) and I am laughing out loud.

Congrats Robyn! I am not too far behind you--we will reach diamond after our April cruise:D What a feeling!!! And Jim is right, oh the money we have all spent to get there.!!!!! worth every penny

Yes, he will kiss both of ours, but then he has to polish them as the waiters do too. Enjoy it with all the money you spent to get there & jsut think another 3 years til we are Diamond Plus with 4 weeks vacation in JS+.

I love it!!!But you should have asked to kiss one of my diamond pins before you posted,LOL.

Archived