Officially DIAMOND now! I'm Queen of the world!!

Congratulations Robyn..........the kingdom has long awaited your presence.

Not to worry......I have finally arrived!

LOL! Not sure being Diamond means all that much whilst on soil :p

I guess I need to "get out there" to reap the real benefits of Diamond Land......;)

You must:

Learn to look down your nose at others..

Without falling learn how to step on those below you..

Always assume the ship belongs to you and only you..

Decline dinner with the Captain, if he was not smart enough to sign up for Crown and Anchor, that is his fault...his status is below you!

Accept the awe and respect of all others onboard YOUR ship.

Be willing to accept all praise and glory shown to you by the great unwashed.

Hold your head high, you have arrived!

Oh woe to me! You have sooo eloquently described my never-ending cruise pain! :)

lol .... :D

This was tooo funny! Thanks!

Those not Diamond, will, durng life boat drill, be assigned a life boat and their turn to row so all Diiamonds can water ski from the stern of whatever RCI ship they happen to be on!

LOL, and when we're in port will the gold members have to borrow brooms from maintenance, and use those brooms to keep the seagulls away from us Diamond Members??? :D

Oh I can hardly wait! :)

Thanks everyone for the hysterical laughter as I sit in my humble living room at home with my DH :) The room is rather plain....nothing is really sparkling except my signature - but I made that with GlitterMaker ;)

Those not Diamond, will, durng life boat drill, be assigned a life boat and their turn to row so all Diiamonds can water ski from the stern of whatever RCI ship they happen to be on!

OMG Jim! That had me rolling off the couch! :D :p

Congrats on the move up to Diamond. Feels good doesn't it???:)

Yah it does.....for some reason I keep logging into 'my cruises' on RCI just to see the welcome Robyn - Diamond Member message *sigh*.....a bit pathetic isn't it? LOL :p

Congratulations Robyn, on becoming a Diamond member. The bennies are great and they keep you wanting more:) We just made Diamond Plus after completing our Majesty B2B, next up Brilliance of the Seas Sept. 07:D

I managed to make Diamond status in 2 years (5 cruises all in suites). I have been trying to calculate how long it will take me to reach Diamond Plus.....my guess is about another 6 years :eek: Not sure how I can keep up the 2 cruises a year thing......getting a bit on the pricey side :o

Congrats on your Diamond Plus status - that's pretty exciting!!!

I managed to make Diamond status in 2 years (5 cruises all in suites). I have been trying to calculate how long it will take me to reach Diamond Plus.....my guess is about another 6 years :eek: Not sure how I can keep up the 2 cruises a year thing......getting a bit on the pricey side :o

Congrats on your Diamond Plus status - that's pretty exciting!!!

It took us 7 years to reach Diamond Plus and with 19 total cruises (20 credits). The Majesty 3 day/4 day B2B gave us the 4 cruise credits we needed for Diamond Plus. We would be on that ship once a month if we lived in Miami near the port. OMG....we would be DOUBLE DOUBLE DIAMOND PLUS PLUS by now...!!:eek:

Congrats Robyn! do you happen to know if you get 3 cruise credits for staying in a JS on a 12 Night cruise or is it just 2 cruise credits?

Anne

Just the 2 credits...I am Diamond also and it is great...working toward the NEW Diamond Plus. Hope to make that one soon. Love the humor in this thread. Wish I had the ability to create the funny lines. Thanks to all of you for making a rather nasty day turn into some real good laughs.

:Originally Posted by Annefran

Congrats Robyn! do you happen to know if you get 3 cruise credits for staying in a JS on a 12 Night cruise or is it just 2 cruise credits?

Anne

Just the 2 credits...I am Diamond also and it is great...working toward the NEW Diamond Plus. Hope to make that one soon. Love the humor in this thread. Wish I had the ability to create the funny lines. Thanks to all of you for making a rather nasty day turn into some real good laughs.

Hi,

In a JS for 12 nights or longer, you get 3 cruise credits, not 2.

This is from the RCCL website;

Additional Benefits

Receive an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (categories RS, OS, FS, GS, JS) for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004

Receive two cruise credits for a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour on or after January 1, 2003 ****

The most you can receive is 3 credits per cruise. ;)

Heee heee heee!

I thought that would get you going! LOL

I did receive official Diamond status as of yesterday :)

I promise only to use my power for good ;)

Robyn: Welcome to the club, we just made diamond after our January cruise on Enchantment...See you in the Concierge Lounge;) !...Later, Jill:cool:

Robyn, congratulations on achieving the exalted status of Diamond!! :)

Make sure you keep your nose powdered so there is no residual reflection as you are looking down it at the rest of us :D

Bob, Bob, Bob........;)

I promise to treat you with the utmost respect in spite of the fact you have not be elevated to my level of superiority.:p

Robyn: Welcome to the club, we just made diamond after our January cruise on Enchantment...See you in the Concierge Lounge;) !...Later, Jill:cool:

Hey Jill!

Thanks for the good wishes - now all we have to do is get on the same ship! :)

I would be honoured to share the throne with a cute little 5 yr old :D Maybe my 10 yr old DD can be princess of the world since she is technically Diamond too! :p

Robyn: That would be great...our own royal family!:p

Congrats Robyn and welcome to the club. You will love the benefits, especially the concierge lounge. I made sure that we were Diamond for our Freedom cruise. Now aiming for Diamond Plus, hopefully will be getting there by the end of next year. Weeeeeeee!

So, welcome aboard and don't forget to wear your tiara. :p

Archived