Officially DIAMOND now! I'm Queen of the world!!

Congrats Robyn on your lofty new status!! I am eagerly awaiting my 1st cruise as Diamond in May!!:D

Make sure you enjoy every second of it!

I will be awaiting news of all the wonderful, sparkly perks that are in store for you.....:)

Thanks! I have my pin all polished up & my new Diamond Luggage tags are already on the bags! Just hope Jullian is still onboard!:D

I have heard that there is a Diamond Pin in my future......how will I receive this? Do I have to wait until my next cruise, or does it get sent by Royal Mail? :rolleyes: Same question about the luggage tags.....

I have heard that there is a Diamond Pin in my future......how will I receive this? Do I have to wait until my next cruise, or does it get sent by Royal Mail? :rolleyes: Same question about the luggage tags.....

Robyn......unfortunately, they do not mail out the Diamond Pins any longer because they claim their supply is depleted. On your next cruise you should see the LA and hopefully they still have some on board (you really should have done this on your second leg of your b2b). Guess somebody forgot to tell you that.:(

As far as luggage tags, they do not issue them anymore. Again, their supply is depleted. But, I would call C&A and ask them...........never hurts to ask.

Why don't you make up your own luggage tags.........then you could make them sparkle like they should be for a Diamond Member!!

Robyn......unfortunately, they do not mail out the Diamond Pins any longer because they claim their supply is depleted. On your next cruise you should see the LA and hopefully they still have some on board (you really should have done this on your second leg of your b2b). Guess somebody forgot to tell you that.:(

As far as luggage tags, they do not issue them anymore. Again, their supply is depleted. But, I would call C&A and ask them...........never hurts to ask.

Why don't you make up your own luggage tags.........then you could make them sparkle like they should be for a Diamond Member!!

Okay - now THAT'S very disappointing news! I want my Diamond pin and my Diamond luggage tags!!!! It has been a long road to Diamond (okay - 2yrs isn't that long :o ) but I want what is coming to me. I deserve it don't I? After all, I am Diamond now you know....;)

Okay - now THAT'S very disappointing news! I want my Diamond pin and my Diamond luggage tags!!!! It has been a long road to Diamond (okay - 2yrs isn't that long :o ) but I want what is coming to me. I deserve it don't I? After all, I am Diamond now you know....;)

Then......let your fingers do the walking and your mouth do the talking and call them................maybe they'll have one stuck in a drawer that they can give you. I mean, you earned it. :D

If you had your choice what would you want more.....the PIN or the LUGGAGE TAGS!! Remember, the pin you can wear and people will notice it and they will roll out the red carpet and the trumpets will toot when you board the ship. And they might even hand you a bouquet of roses and hand you a glass of champagne.;)

The luggage tags just get squished with all the other pieces of luggage in the holding area!!

About this tiara....

Do they accept special orders? In addition to Diamonds, I would like to toss some emeralds in there too ;)

So I guess you'll be too 'hoity-toity' to party with us reg'lar Tranna folks, huh.:(

I guess I better let Glenn and Maggie know.....:D:D

But congratulations, Hon - we have to wait till December to make it to Platinum.....sigh....

Wow, and to think, I haven't reached Gold status yet. I don't sail out until April 1st, for my very first cruise. I have a long time to get to your status!! Congratulations!!

5 cruises in a JS, poof! 2 credits each cruise = 10 credits, you are diamond! It doesn't take long if sailing in a JS or higher. Lots of quickie cruises out of Miami very cheap compared to what we pay in NYC which only has 5 night and longer ,mostly 9 nights. Wish I lived closer to Miami as I could have saved a ton of money! LOL! :D

Congrats to OP! Love all the posts! LMAO!

To other post, yes if in JS or higher on 12 nights you get 3 credits. :D

So I guess you'll be too 'hoity-toity' to party with us reg'lar Tranna folks, huh.:(

I guess I better let Glenn and Maggie know.....:D:D

But congratulations, Hon - we have to wait till December to make it to Platinum.....sigh....

Hey Frannie!

Don't worry, I'm not to "hoity toity" for you regular folks. Next time you arrange for us all to meet, make sure the restaurant is a 5 star, ok? ;) :D

Hey! Don't give away all the secrets! LOL :p

Or three cruises in a GS for 12 night's or more, and one 3 night insdide cabin. Then the only beat you skip would be the 3 nighter. You'd have all the benifits right from the get go with the GS catagories. :p

Originally Posted by aqhacruiser viewpost.gif

5 cruises in a JS, poof! 2 credits each cruise = 10 credits, you are diamond! It doesn't take long if sailing in a JS or higher :D

I was just counting my points and I'll be a Diamond in like 10 years at the rate I'm going! :D

Hopefully my JS this trip will help me out!!

Yesterday I came off of the Majesty of the Seas. No Concierge Lounge, no trumpets, no tiara, no nothing. :( It's amazing how spoiled I've gotten with all the perks, when they aren't there they are missed.

No trumpets???? I would be pretty miffed too ;) LOL!

I know what you mean though - you get used to something and really miss it when it isn't there....

Can't wait to sail on the Mariner this November as a Diamond member......I'm bringing my own tiara! LMAO :D

Wow, and to think, I haven't reached Gold status yet. I don't sail out until April 1st, for my very first cruise. I have a long time to get to your status!! Congratulations!!

Trust me, it goes by quick. We're only on our third cruise. It's like a fever....once you hit that first cruise, they have you trapped. Alas, no more boring land vacations or resorts like Sandals (yawn).

Heee heee heee!

I thought that would get you going! LOL

I did receive official Diamond status as of yesterday :)

I promise only to use my power for good ;)

Congratulations Robyn!!! It will be awhile before that happens to us. But hey, the adventure will be soooo worth it- I am really looking forward to our upcoming Adventure cruise in June.

Congratulations Robyn!!! It will be awhile before that happens to us. But hey, the adventure will be soooo worth it- I am really looking forward to our upcoming Adventure cruise in June.

I'm so jealous! You will love the AOS :) I have to wait almost another whole year before I am aboard the AOS again....

Some things are clearly worth waiting for ;)

I was just counting my points and I'll be a Diamond in like 10 years at the rate I'm going! :D

Hopefully my JS this trip will help me out!!

It took me 9 RCCL cruises, and only 1 was in a JS on the Empress which is really an E2 on any other ship. I started cruising RCCL in 1998. So if you are like me, it will only take you 9 years to make Diamond. :D There is still hope it won't take you 10. ;)

Of course I did other vacations in between and Disney World and things like that. ;)

Archived