Cruising on Easter

dpomes

dpomes,

Thanks for asking!! DD will appreciate that :D . She was already disappointed that she might not have some Easter Eggs and is still asking if the (German) Easter bunny will leave her a chocolate bunny and eggs although she isn´t at home.

steamboats

For those of us who actually celebrate Easter as the religious holiday it's meant to be, does RCCL have an Easter chapel service? Thanks in advance.

When we were on the Mariner in 2005, we were getting off the ship on Easter Sunday. They had an early morning service in the chapel.

Happy Cruising. :D

dpomes,

Thanks for asking!! DD will appreciate that :D . She was already disappointed that she might not have some Easter Eggs and is still asking if the (German) Easter bunny will leave her a chocolate bunny and eggs although she isn´t at home.

steamboats

Hey Carmen,

ds is still trying to figure out how the Easter bunny is going to find him on that boat! I just tell him not to worry, he'll find him. Now I have to figure out how to sneak his candy and basket on board without him seeing it. :rolleyes:

Have done several Easter cruises. One thing to check is which port you are in on Good Friday. It is considered a national holiday in several of the islands (St Maarten for sure) so most shops will be closed although most excursions will operate as normal. Just something to keep in mind.

Have done several Easter cruises. One thing to check is which port you are in on Good Friday. It is considered a national holiday in several of the islands (St Maarten for sure) so most shops will be closed although most excursions will operate as normal. Just something to keep in mind.

Thanks for the heads-up, but we're actually sailing on Saturday. It will be nice to have Good Friday off, so I can get all my last minute stuff done! :D

Archived