JS on the Mariner question

Hi all,

I am looking to book the Mariner for my family and I am wondering if there are junior suites to be avoided? According to the online website they are all on deck 9 for this cruise? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Not sure about which JS is the best or worst but I know that the website does not show all available rooms so you are probably best calling to find out which are not booked yet - once you know which to go for. 1388 and 1688 are d1 rooms which are apparently similar in size to a JS but obviously cheaper They are right at the back (AFT). We stayed in 1688 on the Mariner last year - 2 adults and one child aged 6 and it was a lot bigger than we expected. Hope you have a lovely cruise.

We just returned form the Mariner 3-18/3-25 and we were in Junior Suite 1594 on Deck 10. We loved the room. So much more room than the regular balcony room we had last time. It was about middle ways toward the front of the ship. In fact, we were traveling with 3 other couples and our rooms were all next door to each other. We asked if RCL would open balcony doors for us and they did. We had lots of room to walk around on the outside.

Have fun!

You really can't go wrong with any JS!!! They are very spacious (although I personally wouldn't put kids in the room with me!!!) A JS is about the size of a regular destination hotel room (not a Day's Inn, or any roadside motel!!!) Enjoy!

I'm contemplating between JS and a regular balcony room. The Aft JS looks wonderful. Is there any noise issues with the JS on the 10th deck as it looks like the buffet restaurant seating area is right above on the 11th deck. Also wondering if there are any JS on the hump and if aft is better than hump rooms? Thanks

Archived