new ruling

james j feller

Chilled bottles of water are available in the gym. A big bottle of water is in your suite (as well as lots of cans of soda) Bottled water is available at the gangway to pick up to take with you as you head to shore. The water is Crystal Geyser.

In the dining room you can have tap, bottled or sparkling water.

On deck the bar waiters circulate with cups of ice water (for those that don't want something harder)

Jackie

James,

If you want to bring some PEPSI COLA onboard that is fine. Seabourn may or may not have it onboard. Once you find out, you may have to pick some up in your ports of call.

I have a thing about Diet Coke and understand. :p

You did not say where you are cruising, but be aware, in some countries some names change. In South American diet coke is Coke Lite as I remember.

"Light" versions of Coke or Pepsi may also contain sugar, so be sure to read the label if your intent is to drink something without sugar.

From dietcoke.com:

What is the difference between Coke Light and Diet Coke?

Coke Light and Diet Coke are both low-calorie soft drinks, and we offer diet products for the segment of the population that prefers low-calorie carbonated beverages.

In certain countries, the word “diet” is not used to describe low-calorie foods and beverages. In these countries, we offer Coke Light. The sweetener blend used for Coke Light is formulated for each country based on consumer preference.

MY LORD,

Yes i did order PEPSI for our suite but so far there is one glitch, i don't have a suite yet and we sail APRIL10, i guess they will have to put the beds out on the LIDO deck or down by the boilers. JIM

Jim,

I don't think Seabourn has a Lido deck; but you have to relax and stop worrying about what Seabourn won't have, and trust them to get it right.

MY LORD,

Yes i did order PEPSI for our suite but so far there is one glitch, i don't have a suite yet and we sail APRIL10, i guess they will have to put the beds out on the LIDO deck or down by the boilers.

JIM

We got our suite assignment Feb. 28th for our March 11th cruise. February had only 28 days this year so I'm guessing you'll hear Friday or Monday. The longer the wait the more chance of an upgrade? Ours was one category up to a very nice location.

James, they'll probably set beds up in the Card room. At least you'll have two windows. :D

Or the Internet Cafe so Jim will have the convenience of just rolling out of bed to post to a "live from" thread for all of us stuck at work.

Jackie

MY LORD,

Yes i did order PEPSI for our suite but so far there is one glitch, i don't have a suite yet and we sail APRIL10, i guess they will have to put the beds out on the LIDO deck or down by the boilers.

JIM

Jim,

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you and your wife get Pepsi. I am a Mt. Dew addict and have requested Mt. Dew on all my cruises (3) and have never gotten it.

Lisa :)

MY LORD,

JIM

I've requested Pepsi on my Guest Info form on both Seabourn and Silversea. Both lines provided it with ease. One of the lines, (and I can't recall which one) told me that they stock Pepsi for crew and Coke for passengers. (of all the nerve!! :-) )

Has anyone requested and received diet tonic?:)

LB

Lefty Bob,

We have requested it and unfortunately have not received it. I think it depends on the area you are cruising. I am sure if it was available Seabourn would have provided it.

We never received notification of a suite assignment prior to our TA last month. However, when I went to the SB website and called up our profile, I discovered an assignment (upgraded) there. (And turns out we were tap-dancin' on top of Miz Martha! Hope we didn't disturb you, Martita).

Itsally,

OHHH I enjoyed the dancin'~~I thought Seabourn had hired a new chorus line for our evening's entertainment!!

I had requested a mid-ship, Deck 4 suite months in advance and "they bumped me up"~~~I called and said, "pretty please, may I stay down on Deck 4 with a bathtub?" On a TA Crossing I also reserve and book "the boiler room--a rollaway"~~~last March's Cross, I thought I would pack a small bag and go down a few nights!

(the sea was really rough last March 06)

We had a grand time, didn't we? Everyone was so happy! "The Seabourn way~~~"

Happy Easter Sunday:p

Martita B.

Archived