Thursday Weigh-in 3/29/07

WeirdEyes

Greetings, Losers! I hope everyone had a great week. :D My week would've been better if Sanjaya got voted off of American Idol. Sigh.

OK....on to the REAL business.........

I lost 1/2 pound this week. However, the inches continue to come off. Here's what I lost this week:

Bust: 0

Waist: - 1/2 inch

Abs: - 1/2 inch

Hips: - 0

Thighs: - 1/2 inch each

Arms: 0

Gives me a total inches loss of 2 inches in one week. I think that's pretty good.

How did everyone else do?

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, what's going on with Sanjaya? I can't believe that many people are voting for him!

I lost .5 lb this week. Not much, but at least it's a loss!

Waist: -3/4 inch

Hips: -1/2 inch

Thighs: +1/4 inch each

So that gives me a total of 3/4 inch lost. Again, not really impressive, but at least the numbers are moving in the right direction!

I stayed the same, that's fine. Hubby brought some chocolate home, ate out a few times. I think it's good I didn't gain.

I'm not doing measurements but the clothes continue to feel better.

I've lost 5 lbs. since Jan. I need to lose another 5 by May 18th, hubby's 40th high school reunion is the 18th-20th.

I didn't see American Idol this week but my friend at work told me about it. I don't get what America sees in Sanjaya. Teeny boppers apparently love him!

I lost 1 lb. I leave for my cruise Sat. am fly to Tampa to pull out on the MIracle on Sunday. Wanted to be at 145, but 148 is close. I still have 2 days LOL!

Sanjaya is going to win this whole thing and make a laughing stock of American Idol! Between the tenny boopers and the website voteforthe worst.com I can see it happening. It's gonna be pretty dang funny if he wins!!

Have a great week everyone! No check in for me next Thursday, I'll be in Belize:D

Happy Cruising!

Donna

The good news is that I am back!

The bad news is that I weigh more than the last time I was here....

The good news is that I am down 1.6 lb since Sunday.

Have started walking and using treadmill. Called the Y to reactivate my membership and get a new personal trainer as my old one is no longer doing it. Will probably start that next week.

Hosting our dinner group on Saturday. Will just try to be as good as I can, low fat is not on the menu...

Looking forward to posting regularly. In the past I was on WW. Currently taking a break from that. If I don't get results on my own, will go back.

Mo

Good job, losers!!!

RE: American Idol ~ They'll end up changing the voting process. They had to for the one in England that the American one is based on. On the English show, the judges make the final decision....not the public. I think they need to do it like they do on Dancing with the Stars, the judges give them a score and it counts for half of their final score. I also have a feeling that Sanjaya might win. If that happens, don't know if I'll keep watching it.

Sorry to everyone who doesn't watch American Idol. :o

Good morning all -

I was happy to see a 1.5 lb. loss this morning - happy because I didn't have the greatest week and things are not looking much better for the rest of it (dinner out tonight, big formal engagement party/dinner tomorrow night, cat show this weekend (end of season parties w/cake) with dinner out Saturday - well, you get the picture). Anyway, since I didn't lose anything last week, I'm happy to see the scales move. We did get a really nice day here on Tuesday, so I walked for 1/2 hr. at lunch - guess that helped.

Tonight I'm having dinner with some old high school buddies - a couple of whom I haven't seen in over 30 years, and the others I hadn't seen until we met at a wake a few months ago. Needless to say, I'm profoundly grateful for the 70+ lbs. I've lost to date!

Good morning all -

Tonight I'm having dinner with some old high school buddies - a couple of whom I haven't seen in over 30 years, and the others I hadn't seen until we met at a wake a few months ago. Needless to say, I'm profoundly grateful for the 70+ lbs. I've lost to date!

WOW! WOW! WOW! You should be so proud of yourself!!! :D

Good Morning all, well I need to keep at this because there is another cruise in June:D We just got off the Beautiful MS Oosterdam this past Saturday and had a fun filled week of lots of eating and far more drinking than I have ever done in my life. This was a celebration and ROV for our 30th wedding anniversary.

Well, here's my report, the Thursday before we left I was down to 149.5 and by that point I knew there was not much more I could do so the eating started up. I did weigh myself the morning we left 3-17 and I weighed 152 OK so this past Sunday morning I weighed myself and I was at 155.5 not too bad for the morning after a cruise. Tuesday and Wednesday I was down to the 152 and today I was 153. Oh well I still think that is pretty good. I have not been perfect in what I have been eating but have started up on some exercise.

My new goal is to loose 14 pounds by June 15th:)

Well, I was down 1.5 lbs. as of yesterday morning, but then an evening at Disney MGM-Studios and a serving of vegetable noodle stir fry at ABC Commissary, and I'm back up that 1.5 lbs., so net loss since last Thursday is zero. :mad:

Will be good tonight and go for a bike ride and a very light supper, and maybe that will get me back on track.

Hi - do you all mind if I join you. I have just started a fresh start at WW today - having lost 5lb in 4 months!

I want to lose 42lb and keep it off. I always seem to come up with a good reason why I haven't lost weight at WW. But maybe if I am typying it and looking at it in black and white and thinking or cruise wear it will help. I am from the UK - but occasionally we get sunny weather too and I want to be able to wear nicer clothes this summer.

Here's the scoop...I weighed in yesterday at WW with a .2lb. gain (I've started exercising so I think it is water weight in my muscles) I weighed this morning and compared it to last Thurs. and I am down .3lb.!!! :) Not much but I'll take it! I can tell a difference in my clothes this week. That's what matters to me.

Crystal

Archived