Carnival Sensation Evacuated

SharkCruiser24

There has been a bomb threat made against the Sensation at Port Canaveral in Florida. Someone made a threat earlier today that the ship would low up around 5pm. The ship has been evacuated and is undergoing a major search for any suspisous defices or cargo. I'll get a link to the story as soon as I can.

I just spoke to my daughter who is an entertainer on the ship. She's been standing out in one of the parking lots for hours, but it sounds like the ship was just cleared and they are just now going to start letting passengers back on.

I don't know about you guys... I LOVE cruising, but I might have a hard time getting BACK on that ship, after only a couple hours of searching :eek: Not with all the nooks and crannies, and different methods for making bombs... I don't know, I'd likely be paranoid and not enjoy myself as much. Gordon, I agree... I feel for them

Sorry you may call be crazy but they would be giving me a full refund because this is just sick and wrong. When they find this person he should be hung from the bow and set sail.

I'd be sailing for sure, don't give power to the idiots in the world!

I don't know about you guys... I LOVE cruising, but I might have a hard time getting BACK on that ship, after only a couple hours of searching :eek: Not with all the nooks and crannies, and different methods for making bombs... I don't know, I'd likely be paranoid and not enjoy myself as much. Gordon, I agree... I feel for them

I don't think it would bother me.

Bomb threats are common and are really no new thing.

They used to get bomb threats at school when I was a kid (over 40 years ago) and we would have to go out and sit outside for hours.

And I've had a couple at work too.

There are some people who apparently don't have enough to do. If they worked hard enough, then they would be too tired for such foolishness.

It was reported on the local Orlando news that a bomb threat had been called in and hence everyone was evacuated and Federal officials are searching the ship.

They had a live shot of Sensation in port, she was the only ship in port.

So I'm sure there will be some very unhappy cruisers hanging around.:cool:

Archived