Dining Room Question

I'm an experienced cruiser, but crusing for the first time on RCL's FOS next week and have a dining room question.

We're a group of 4 and prefer a table for 4. Is that possible with RCL? Do I need to chat with dining room captain?

Thanks in advance.

I'm an experienced cruiser, but crusing for the first time on RCL's FOS next week and have a dining room question.

We're a group of 4 and prefer a table for 4. Is that possible with RCL? Do I need to chat with dining room captain?

Thanks in advance.

Sure, the Maitre 'd is usually available outside the dining room during the afternoon after you board the ship for any special requests. We have found Royal to be very accommodating in this regard compared with other lines.

We were on FOS in December and changed tables the day we boarded. They had 2 Maitre'd's outside the main dining rooms prior to sailing and we were able to get just what we wanted - a table for 2 close to the piano! They were handing out numbers and we just had to wait about 10 minutes for "our turn" to talk to the Maitre'D - very accomodating. You will love the dining rooms, service and the food was great!!!! Enjoy FOS as much as we did!!!!!!!

You can also call RCL if you booked your cruise directly with them and request the accomodations you want. It doesn't mean that you'll get them, but it's certainly better than saying nothing at all. Otherwise, board early and ask the maitre'd to help you.

Mark

Archived