Another Good Reason to get that Passport

JLC@SD

I agree. I think anyone who is considering a cruise should be applying for a passport now. Today, it may just be an insurance policy, in case you need to fly to/from a foriegn country. In a year, it will be mandatory for most cruisers. To many people will wait till the last minute and then we will see comlaints because the State Department is slow.

Paul

I also read that thread, and it was the first thing I thought of. The price of the passport, and the hassle of getting it sure would have been a lot easier than missing the entire cruise. Mentally, and financially.
I agree. A case of "penny wise, pound foolish." They could have flown to the first port and had a great cruise.

....a passport number is going to be as important when you book your cruise as your credit card number!

No passport...no cruise!

And it's not a long tme off!

Tom:)

....a passport number is going to be as important when you book your cruise as your credit card number!

No passport...no cruise!

And it's not a long tme off!

Tom:)

About nine months. Better get that application in soon! It's taking over two months in many cases now and it's only going to get worse.

Archived