Mariner Expo???

Probably the time when all of the different "things" / activities are on display in the Royal Promenade. Things like: wine package, excursions, soda card, reservations for specialty restaurants, dive shop, etc.

That's exactly what it is. If you're planning to attend things on the ship, it's a good idea to visit the expo. You'll enter raffles (as mentioned above) and you'll also be given a free bingo card for if you come to bingo, etc.

I won a free airbrushed tatoo at an Expo....:) I choose a lizard....

You get a paper with about 10 questions on it.(cost of a dozen roses,Johnny Rockets most popular item, etc..)........and you go from table to table to get those answers, then put your name on it and put in the box for the drawing........

Plus drawings are held for gifts. All I can remember is tee shirts because my DH won those.

Del,

It looks like we are going to be shipmates again! Anthony and I just booked this cruise over the weekend. I started a roll call thread, if you would like to join in, and I also have already signed up for the meet and mingle.:)

It is held around 2ish..........doesnt take long to get the answers,but you have to be present to win........

Cant buy anything then............shops will be closed..........

If you buy drinks from the bars, they will be taxed while still in port............

Archived