Serenade, Aft 7th floor, vs 9th floor starboard

cathy cruisin

On Serenade - Alaska, which would be better. Balcony aft cabin 7172, or starboard/port side cabin D1 cat on the 9th floor. Concern about 7th floor only that there may be noise from 6th floor lounges/bars that seem to be right under when looking at deck plans? We are going to Alaska and we have booked 9256 aft cabin, however my brother in law is trying to decide which would be better for them. Love this cruise site, wish I knew about when planning my past cruises. First time on RCL, always have gone with HAL previously. Thanks for any input, anyone every stayed in 7172? :confused:

I would be taking the 7172 for the bigger balcony.

Im sure the views are amazing in Alaska and being on the aft is the best way to see both sides and not worry about missing a nice site.

Howdy cathy cruisin!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! 04.gif

To research information on 7172 and 9256, go to the first page of the Cabin Selection Tips Forum. Click on the Search this Forum feature. It will help narrow down the threads in this forum you will want to read during your research. (If you want to search more than one forum at a time, use our Advanced Search feature.) Put 7172 9256 in the key word or words box and click the Go button. A screen will open showing a list of threads in this forum containing both those numbers. Or, your can search for those numbers one at a time.

If you have any other questions about using the Cruise Critic software, please feel free to use the Search this Forum feature on the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163 to see if your inquiry topic has already been asked and answered before. And it probably has... many, many times! 05.gif If not, please feel free to post your new thread inquiry about the software there and we will be happy to try to help you with a solution. Also, the Search this Forum feature is on all other Cruise Critic forums too.

I sincerely hope this information will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif(another Kathy, but with a K!)

Archived