24-Hour Pizzaeria: Charge?

vowsatsea

Quick question...sorry if it has been posted already. I tried searching, but the page won't load.

Is there any type of a charge for the pizzaeria on the Miracle? You can get pizza any time, day or night for no surcharge?

Thanks!

Wow, you guys are fast!

Thanks for the info - my boyfriend like to eat round the clock, so I wanna make sure when he comes back with 10 slices of pizza at 3am, that we're not getting charged for it :D

Here's a HUGE TIP and you'll thank me when you get back form your trip..

NEVER - EVER GO TO THE PIZZAREIA RIGHT AFTER THE DISCO CLOSES...

WHY ?

Very simple , if you've ever been to a football game, or hockey game the worst time to go to the bathroom is at halftime or at the end of a period , right ; well such is the case here... lotta hungry drinkers heading to the pizzeria. My girl and i would always call it a night likje around 1:30 or 2 am because i hated waiting for pizza..but only cause i had a few too many in me and boy was i hungry.. so we would beat the crowd like this.

well enjoy waiting.. :D

cause trust me , when you have a few in you and your holding in a number 1 standing on line with 11 people ahead of you , you may just resort to going back to the room and ordering room service..

Here's a HUGE TIP and you'll thank me when you get back form your trip..

NEVER - EVER GO TO THE PIZZAREIA RIGHT AFTER THE DISCO CLOSES...

WHY ?

Very simple , if you've ever been to a football game, or hockey game the worst time to go to the bathroom is at halftime or at the end of a period , right ; well such is the case here... lotta hungry drinkers heading to the pizzeria. My girl and i would always call it a night likje around 1:30 or 2 am because i hated waiting for pizza..but only cause i had a few too many in me and boy was i hungry.. so we would beat the crowd like this.

Thats a tradition..rite of passage. I have some great memories standing in the line having fun with the people I have been partying with all night long and looking forward to meeting up with them again the next night.

Nothing tastes better than after disco pizza at 4am :p

well enjoy waiting.. :D

cause trust me , when you have a few in you and your holding in a number 1 standing on line with 11 people ahead of you , you may just resort to going back to the room and ordering room service..

Yeah, that doesn't sound like too much fun. But I don't drink, so it should be a little easier for me. And I live in NY...I'm used to waiting on lines for stuff :D :D

well i just choose not wait as long regardless , becasue for some reason , it just makes more sense to go , when there's not a long line.

And let's not exagerate "FUN" on a line... let's be real now, but hey to each his own and I hope there more people like you that love to wait on long lines , because it makes it easier for me to go when i go.

BTW , AS A NATIVE NEW YORKER...THE PIZZA IS VERY GOOD ON THE SHIP... VERY GOOD.

well i just choose not wait as long regardless , becasue for some reason , it just makes more sense to go , when there's not a long line.

And let's not exagerate "FUN" on a line... let's be real now, but hey to each his own and I hope there more people like you that love to wait on long lines , because it makes it easier for me to go when i go.

We had a conga line going for people who are waiting...:)

Somebody said "not too bad"??? Ha! it is aMAZing! Not your classic greasy neighborhood pizza, but this light-crusted, tasty, non-filling, unique foodstuff... Grab one as you are on your way from one activity or another, have a three-slice midnight snack, or have it instead of a meal - dinner, lunch, OR breakfast! Carnival pizza is wonderful...

And it's not just me - my two teenagers agree...

Archived