What do you want to know about the Maasdam?

super_grover

I leave on wednesday aboard the lovely (I'm sure) Maasdam, bound for the southern caribean.

Please let me know if there is anything specific anyone is interested in knowing and I'll make a point of finding out :)

Thank you for the offer, so I'll take you up on it. :)

I'd like to know who's playing in the Piano Bar, and what you think of him/her.

Have a great time on the Maasdam. I love the S-class ships. :)

I would like to know what the present charge is for the use of the special spa area which has the heated whirlpool, heated lounge chairs and what else is included such as steam room and/or sauna. Is there an option of either getting a package price for the entire cruise (in our case 35 days) or just paying a daily fee and what the cost per person that would be? Would appreciate anything you can find out about what they are charging now and for which services. Not interested in massages or other treatments.

Could you check out the photo staff? We were on Maasdam two years ago and had THE BEST photos ever!! The staff at the time was mostly from S. Africa. One of the photographers was named Bram...he and the rest were very good and quite nice. Also, wonder if Douggie is still working in the ship's store. Have a wonderful time on the Maasdam!!:)

We just spent 20 wonderful days on the Maasdam - enjoy.

KK...did you notice who the photo staff was on your trip? I really liked the pictures we got on our cruise on the Maasdam. I think they are the best photos we've ever had taken or have seen on any ship. I prefer the Vista class ships but would try the Maasdam again, especially if we sail from Fla. Thanks, in advance, for your response...

Archived