Princess may be developing a credit card!

MCManders99

I currently use NCL's credit card. The rewards are great! Yes, you can only use them for NCL cruises so you have to enjoy cruising on NCL and find a sailing you like.

You get 3 points for every $100 you spend (plus 1 extra point for every $100 spent with NCL). 1 point = $1. The points are awarded in $500 certificates. Just submit one or more certificates to NCL before you sail and the full certificate $ amount is applied toward your cruise fare, including cabin, taxes, port charges, etc. It doesn't matter what category, what ship, or how often you've cruised. The credit cannot be applied to onboard charges, just the cruise itself.

The points add up fast and are relatively easy to use. They are just like applying money payments.

I hope any Princess card will be very similar.

Too bad the job is in California. I know someone who would excel at creating this program, but they live out of state. This job should pay low 6 figures but that's not much to lure folks to move just north of LA...they'll probably try to lure someone from another issuer or bank in that Southern Cal area.

From a consumer standpoint I would use the card!

I currently use NCL's credit card. The rewards are great! Yes, you can only use them for NCL cruises so you have to enjoy cruising on NCL and find a sailing you like.

You get 3 points for every $100 you spend (plus 1 extra point for every $100 spent with NCL). 1 point = $1. The points are awarded in $500 certificates. Just submit one or more certificates to NCL before you sail and the full certificate $ amount is applied toward your cruise fare, including cabin, taxes, port charges, etc. It doesn't matter what category, what ship, or how often you've cruised. The credit cannot be applied to onboard charges, just the cruise itself.

The points add up fast and are relatively easy to use. They are just like applying money payments.

I hope any Princess card will be very similar.

This would be great, if it was available to Canadians too! I spend about $100k on my Amex every year (work expenses, etc.) which would translate to 3000 points/year....enough for a free cruise for 1......

Sigh.

I am sure this one will be just as lame, I could not stand the GM credit cards, never gave you anything (hardly) even on a full priced car. :)

I have RCCL's card and you are right I don't use it any more.

Citi has a Driver's Edge card which can accumulate up to $1,000 per year, up to $5000 total at a time toward ANY CAR...new or used...any brand, any dealer, any price.

Just go out & buy a car...then fax in the bill of sale, and they cut a cheque for whatever you have in your points account.

I've used it twice so far...both cheques arrived within a week.

Archived