Sleep Inn - Dania, FL Review

Ltvscout

Well, I was going to report back here on the hotel but our flight was cancelled and we had to fly in the day of to make the ship. I will say that they do charge you if you cancel your reservation if you don't call by 4pm - we didn't find out we couldn't make it until 6pm and they did charge me for the night's stay. No big deal - my travel ins. will cover it and it was disclosed when we booked, although the guy on the phone was pretty rude about it which didn't make me too happy when already stressed about trying to get to the ship.

• 8 months later...

For some reason I'm seeing people recommending this dump still. I want to bring this review to the top again so people know what they're getting into should they choose to stay here. Of course, they could've cleaned out old management and completely overhauled the place since we were there in March '07. :rolleyes:

For some reason I'm seeing people recommending this dump still. I want to bring this review to the top again so people know what they're getting into should they choose to stay here. Of course, they could've cleaned out old management and completely overhauled the place since we were there in March '07. :rolleyes:
Hmmm.m.m.m.... We were there in April '07 and enjoyed our stay.. Two days pre-cruise and one day post cruise!:p

We are booked there again in December 2008..:D

The Sleep Inn is certainly not the Embassy or LagoMar, but for $99.00 a night with FREE airport/pier shuttle, and a half-decent breakfast in the AM, I'll never complain ..:) Well worth the $$$, and close to Walgreen's and a couple decent restaurants..!

Bubba Gumps is a short taxi ride away..:rolleyes:

We stayed at the Sleep Inn on Thanksgiving evening 2007.

I remember no issues or problems with the room or the staff.

We had trouble finding dinner that evening. Many restuarants had closed early to allow time for their staff to spend time with their loved ones. We ended up at a Dennys - or something similar. We left my beloved car, Boswell, there for the week. Took the hotel shuttle to the pier. We grabbed a taxi post-cruise for a quicker getaway- and all was fine when we returned to claim Boswell. We were headed north by 9 am on i-95.

Archived