Emerald Madiden Voyage Review Info

Bassethound

This looks like the place to start this and the time, as I am flying to Rome today. Check out the weather, looks great. Heard all about the new menu and the new food service additions, like pizza delivery. Check in periodically while we are on the cruise for updates.

Bon Voyage111:D

This looks like the place to start this and the time, as I am flying to Rome today. Check out the weather, looks great. Heard all about the new menu and the new food service additions, like pizza delivery. Check in periodically while we are on the cruise for updates.. . Good sailing!!!:)

Bon Voyage111:D

I am very interested in your trip on the Emerald! I certainly hope it is wonderful and I am looking forward to your reports on the ship and places that are a MUST SEE because I am taking my family on that cruise on June 22 - Barcelona to Venice.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the Emerald. We are booked on her for next Feb with a very large group so I am sure we will all be living vicariously through you for the next few days.

Happy travels to you! :)

Archived