buffet ?

39august

There is no buffet at night for dinner. What they do is set up the buffet area with white table clothes and full service to act as casual dining. The menu is a bit different from the main diningroom, but the service is just as good and the dress code is always casual.

Dave:eek:

39August,

There was, however, on our Millie sailing last August, pizza, salad and pasta (made to order) available during dinner time in the buffet area (on the other side from where the reservations casual dinner was being served). At least once, we remained in port so late and had eaten late lunches that we had a light dinner of pasta, salad and rolls and were quite satisfied. I think those foods were available until at least 11 pm.

It's another nice option if you just don't want the long, big dinner in the dining room.

Lynne

Thanks for the quick answer. Does this venue require reservations?

On the Century last week, our dailies said no reservations were needed for the Island Cafe at dinner time. The tables were beautifully set and I'm worry we didn't go at least one night.

Connie was excellent for breakfast in the buffet. At dinner they had a smaller buffet, sushi and casual dining. Reservations are "recommended" especially on the second formal night.

Celebrity has never had on any of their ships a buffet for dinner. Perhaps you are referring to the salad or pasta bar.

Is there the option of dining at the buffet for dinner on X shiips as there is on Princess and RCI?

You know I find the buffet food decent on all the lines-although Caribbean Princess did have some wierd stuff on theirs. But then, I don't expect alot of buffet food. What I hate is when the main dinningroom food is not good.

Archived