Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver

stephenandrew

Hi-

Just wanted to mention that over the past year, I have seen a lot of posts about where to stay in Vancouver pre/post cruise. The Pan Pacific amd Wedgewood hotels have been mentioned frequently as "upper tier" places to stay, but I had never seen the Four Seasons menitoned, much less recommended. For what its worth, my wife ad I stayed 2 nights post cruise at the Four Seasons and had a very pleasent experience. The room was very nice, complete with lovely furnoshings, high-end shampoos, lotions, etc., had evening turndown serivce, etc. The pool/excericse area was very nice and the staff at the hotel were really dedicated to doing eveything they could to make our stay comfortable. Finally, the otle is right in the middle of everything--so it was a breeze to see all that Vancouver had to offer.

I have never stayed at the Pan Pacific or Wedgewood (I am sure they are wonderful), but just wanted to put in a good word for the Four Seasons should anybody be looking for another nice place to stay.

Thanks.

Archived