Thursday Weigh-in 4/12/07

WeirdEyes

Hello Losers! Sorry to be so short this morning, but I'm busy at work...oh, the horror! ;)

I stayed the same this week and am just glad I didn't gain. I've been eating too many calories. No inches lost either.

How did your week go?

I'm the same as I was a week ago, too. I was down 1.5 lbs., but I've been sick with a cold or out-of-control allergies, so I didn't get much exercise in the first few days of this week, and that might have messed up my metabolism, so my weight went up yesterday morning. :mad:

I think I need to change up my strength training routine, I might be in a little bit of a rut. Plus I haven't been on my bike since Saturday, hoping to get out there tonight after our weekly grocery run, if it doesn't rain.

Stayed the same, here - but am grateful for that. Terrific wedding Saturday night (groom is a professional chef, and the food was to die for, so eat I did) and Easter - definitely plan for a loss next week!

Archived