1A's

sassy0930

The Conquest class ships have the 1A's with 2 big windows, but not all of them have twin beds that you can push together.

The Conquest does have twin beds that you can push together and the rooms are 2462 and 2465. I was in 2462 and loved it.

I've called carnival twice now and both times I've been told that the liberty has a twin and a sofa, but other posters (namely zydecocruiser) have taken pictures of it has two twins pushed together into a king. WHO DO I BELEIVE????

I have had posters here correct others and claim that the beds on Carnival are not twins and I went to webshots . com and went looking for a pic of the cabin on the Conquest and found a few shots so I knew for sure the bed was a regular bed and not bunks.

Even the Carnival reps, about half of them swore to me that these cabins were bunks, up and down.

Im booked on the Conquest in October in 2462. Iv seen the same conflicting info but settled the matter myself to my satisfaction on webshots with real photos.

Does anyone know who's telling the truth in this matter? Can they take out a twin bed and put in a couch? if they can can we request it?

If you ask here and some who stayed in the rooms tells you what is in the room, I'd beleive them. Not all 1A's are the same on all ships. Most reps at Carnival have never been on a ship and can only tell you what is written on the paper/screen in front of them

I've called carnival twice now and both times I've been told that the liberty has a twin and a sofa, but other posters (namely zydecocruiser) have taken pictures of it has two twins pushed together into a king. WHO DO I BELEIVE????

Click on the links in my signature of our Liberty cruise this past Feb. during Valentine's week. We had a 1a cabin, (L-shaped...larger 1a), on the Liberty and our cabin # was 2462. You can believe the pics, they speak for themselves;) Carnival told us that there were no windows in this room, but thanks to these boards, we knew different.;)

Always beleive the Cruiser, not the TA or PVP. most of them have never been on a ship to being with. If you call a few PVP you will always get different answers as they are all Clueless.

Fred

Friend stayed in this cabin on our last cruise. Two beds converted to a King. Two Large rectangular O/V windows. Had problems with Hot water. Had an annoying and constant tapping and rattle noise when the ship was at full speed.

Am staying in 2445 ans she is in 2444 on the Triumph in Sept. Have seen photos of these cabins. Single Bed and a sofa. No fridge on the Triumph.

These cabins go VERY Quickly usually a year ibn advance.

Archived