Hotel Jazz

H10 Universitat

Nh Duc de la Victoria

Inglaterra

Hotel Cortes

Pulitzer

Onix Rambla

H10 Raco del Pi

I am looking for a room with a balcony and twin beds, close to Las Ramblas/Placa Catalunya area(not too noisy. I would really appreciate your suggestions or negatives about any of these hotels.

I'd also like to hear some feedback as some of those hotels are the ones we're considering.

Pulitzer and the Jazz Hotel to be specific. Also thinking about AC Diplomatic and Fiesta Caspe (previously the Ayre Caspe Hotel).

We are staying at the Hotel Marvi (http://www.hotelmarvi.com/ ) in September-post cruise, for 2 nights and then we leave for France. This appears to be a 2* Hotel - moderate price. Not a luxury hotel. The write-ups on trip advisor seem to be OK. I have not stayed there before. I believe it is close to the Placa Cataluyna at the end of La Rambla.

RL

Well, I emailed all the hotels below. I asked for a twin room with balcony. The NH Duc De La Victoria won for the best rate, location and cordiality.:)

I've stayed at H10 Raco del Pi. Great location and great small hotel. However, I'm not sure they have any rooms with balconies and, if they do, I don't think there would be much of a view. The hotel is not tall and fronts onto a small, narrow Gothic quarter street. I had a room facing the rear that was quiet but didn't overlook anything more spectacular than the rooms of the building across the narrow courtyard.

Archived