Anyone care to play? Name that beach, BVI

Pyrate13

I was waiting for 64drvr or TT to post one but we can have more than one at a time so they can add on when they are ready. Here's another, this beach is a combination of sand and coral chunks...

1123470479044477402S600x600Q85.jpg

I was waiting for 64drvr or TT to post one but we can have more than one at a time so they can add on when they are ready. Here's another, this beach is a combination of sand and coral chunks...

1123470479044477402S600x600Q85.jpg

I could not tell you what beach - however I just found where I will be retiring. This is just beautiful. Too bad I already booked my excursion to the Baths.

Linda

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, It is now July and I just wondered onto this site to find something to do on Tortola. I am hooked on the picture game! Keep them coming. I was wondering if you could direct me to a beach for the cruise "day stop". We loved Coki beach. Would like snorkeling, some shade, not many people. Maybe a local thatched bar nearby to have a pina colada on the beach. We are arriving in October on teh Liberty. There will be 6 of us, so we will be hopping in a cab! Thanks for your help! :D

I haven't kept up with photos as there were not a whole lot of people guessing but the last photo was Trellis Bay. I was also hoping some of the other BVI regulars would jump in with pictures.

Depending on how many ships are in port when you are there your best bet would be either Smuggler's Cove or Brewer's Bay. Smuggler's is beautiful (see it while you can as a resort is planned for this beach) there are usually a couple of vendors set up with drinks and snacks on the beach, plenty of palms for shade but not great snorkeling.

Brewer's has shade and better snorkeling however the only bar is at the far eastern end of the beach (Nicole's) but it is a good place for cold drinks and food.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived