Thursday Weigh-in 4/19/07

WeirdEyes

Hi Loser gang! I got an e-mail from Belle and she's doing fine. She's currently taking care of her parents right now and doesn't know when she'll be back on here full-time. She sends her love!

I lost 1/2 pound this week. It is coming off slowly now. I still have 4 lbs to go to reach my goal. Seems like it's going to take forever now. I'm a patient person though...NOT! LOL

I hope all of you had a good week! Tell us how you did with your weight loss. ;)

I'm down 2.5 lbs. this week, to make up for not losing any last week. Have 2.5 to go to reach my goal before my cruise, in about 2.5 weeks. Going out to dinner at Applebee's tonight for my husband's and my 10-year anniversary, so I might be up a bit tomorrow, but hopefully not TOO much. :o

I'm so jealous of you two with less than 5 lbs to your goal! I've got quite a way to go to get to my goal (especially after my recent two-week vacation)! I'm 17.5 pounds above my goal, but I do still have 3.5 months until my cruise, so it should be fine.

I've lost .5 pound since I checked my post-vacation weight on Tuesday. At least I'm moving in the right direction again. I hope to have much better news next week!

Darci, if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure I'll have weight to lose after my cruise before I can continue on to my ultimate goal. My pre-cruise goal is 150 lbs., but I want to lose another 10 lbs. after that and get down to 140 before the end of the year.

Congratulations, all! Had a good week - down 2 lbs. - hooray! Finally moving in the right direction. Our cruise is now booked for 8/31, but I've got a two-week trial followed by a convention in June, so really want to drop that last 10 lbs. by then. OK, it's not going to actually happen, but the weather here is supposed to get nice starting tomorrow, so I'll get to walking again.

Hi All!

GREAT Job to those that were able to stay the same and loose! I managed to take 2 more off! I know these last 12 are super glued on:( so I will have to walk, walk and walk some more to see them fade away! This board has been a big help for me to 'Choose Wisely' during the week, knowing I'll be weighing in with you all on Thursdays!:D

Have a good day!

I'm reporting in today, but don't know my weight loss. I was at a bowling tournament in No. Carolina, and with all the going out to dinner with the team, I did not want to look at the scale this morning. I did make good food choices, though I was up a little bit on my WW points. I also got plenty of exercise bowling. Unfortunately, my scores will put me in last place!

Jean

Congrats! to all of you losers!!! :)

I'm up 1 lb. this week.

I'm hoping it is due to traveling on Tues. I retain fluid real bad when I travel.

Hopefully I'll have a loss to report next week!

Jean, keep bowling! :)

Crystal

Archived