Here is Bingo Dog...

Nitra

I'm just a wee bit snarky by nature. ;) Don't always mean to come off that way. It's just my nature. :cool:

I'm sorry! Can we be friends? :)

"Snarky"? ROFL! That wouldn't be my choice of words...but apology accepted...from one Texan to another! I'd already had a bad episode w/ENT Dr.'s office today so that really caught me off guard. She wasn't snarky but a real B****. :eek: Funny thing is on one of my roll calls a cpl yrs ago sev. of us had labeled a fellow cruisemate as more than snarky but she turned out to be a good buddy to this day. Some of us, esp. Tx & Calif are just a lil more outspoken & to the point & often misunderstood...much to my dismay for a lot of yrs! Trying very hard to mellow out in my old age! ;)

My apologies to the rest of the CC for this personal bit that needed taking care of!

OMG how cute!! Much cuter than the typical bingo dog!
Isn't he?! :)

I really hope they have one on this cruise dressed up somehow! I will know in 2 weeks. I am buying one, even if I dont play.
Please let us know upon your return. I really hope they start dressing them up. They'll be much more fun to collect if they do. I'm still kicking myself for not buying the one dressed up in raggae garb. :rolleyes:

"Snarky"? ROFL! That wouldn't be my choice of words...but apology accepted...from one Texan to another!
Yep. Snarky. Just ask my DH of 32+ years. :p ;)

I'd already had a bad episode w/ENT Dr.'s office today so that really caught me off guard. She wasn't snarky but a real B****.
Sorry you had a bad experience with a doctor. That sucks!

Funny thing is on one of my roll calls a cpl yrs ago sev. of us had labeled a fellow cruisemate as more than snarky but she turned out to be a good buddy to this day.
I consider myself good buddy too. Just a snarky one. ;)

Aprille, Just ckd out & love your Alaska album. Best set up I've seen. I'm not PC literate enuf to do that, unfortunatley. We were there last Sept., a mo. after you, & have a few really good shots of Glacier calvings & whales. Loved that trip but Yankee husband has no desire to go back to ice & snow. Only bad part was pouring rain so we missed our float plane, salmon ladder & Creek St..the things we most looked forward to. Funny thing was the weather was warmer there that wk than it was in Ga. due to a cold front that came thru here! Looks like we choose to sail about the same times but on diff. ships.

• 3 weeks later...
He doesn't know what he's missing. Alaska is amazing!

You buy them at Bingo. Were they not offered on your Jewel cruise in 2006? I wouldn't think you could miss it as they hawk them pretty steadily plus I would imagine you would have seen lots of them on tables around you with people who had bought them.

Yes lots of people had them...and we wanted one but I never saw them for sale. We played often and I went to the gift shop and they weren't there either.

We were sitting ducks - practically begging RCL to take our money for a bingo dog and unable to buy one.

Maybe there will be one available on LOS next month.

Yes lots of people had them...and we wanted one but I never saw them for sale. We played often and I went to the gift shop and they weren't there either.

We were sitting ducks - practically begging RCL to take our money for a bingo dog and unable to buy one.

Maybe there will be one available on LOS next month.

They we're avaliable last week on the Explorer they used them when you got on and they have all the people set up....to show what is on the boat...and they sold them and you got a free bingo card to play on the Promenade ....during the welcome aboard set up...

For those that are wondering! I just went to webshots and did a search for Bingo Dog.. lots of photos come up but there are a few of the Bingo Dog we are talking about on here..

bingo dog

Bingo Dog again

So that is what is so special.. I have one in my curio cabinet... he will stay there this year, might buy him a friend this year.

That's my picture (and my Bingo)! (metonacruise webshots) Notice he is wearing that bracelet that Diamond International gives you as a collar. The excursion guy gave us all the charms and Bingo became quite popular on our cruise even eating at the Seaview Cafe...but when it comes right down to it...he never did win me any money at BINGO!:rolleyes:

Archived