Carnival Website Error Message?

Yesterday I received this error message when trying to look at stateroom availability. At that time, I assumed it was Carnival updating their website or something similar.

2865820500053448519S500x500Q85.jpg

Unfortunately, I received this message again today. I have always been able to proceed past this point in the past... that is until yesterday. Is anyone else having this problem?

I know that at some points during the process, I will get an "agency not found..." type of message, but this is different.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is getting this message.

Thanks!

Since I booked with Carnival in early March, I have received that message.

I have not, that's why I'm asking.

I check the price and availability of the cruise we are going on everyday, and this just started happening yesterday.

Thank You for your input though. :)

I just tried it again and did not get that message... apparently it's a website glich

This is what I am getting

We apologize, due to the current changes of our web site the page you have requested is no longer available.

To proceed to the Carnival.com homepage click "Home".

To go back to the last page you visited click "Back".

Yesterday I received this error message when trying to look at stateroom availability. At that time' date=' I assumed it was Carnival updating their website or something similar. [/color']

2865820500053448519S500x500Q85.jpg

Unfortunately, I received this message again today. I have always been able to proceed past this point in the past... that is until yesterday. Is anyone else having this problem?

I know that at some points during the process, I will get an "agency not found..." type of message, but this is different.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is getting this message.

Thanks!

I get this message if I have been elsewhere on the Carnival site (checking my reservation, for example) first. If I leave the site and go to booking first thing, I have no problem. Every time I get the error message, I leave the Carnival site and come back and it is OK.

I've had strange error messages when doing the modify booking to see if a room has been assigned. The entire web development staff of Carnival must be related to the CEO otherwise they would have been fired long ago. It is one of the worst functioning websites I've ever seen for a company of that size and it's been that way for years.

The message I keep getting is:

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

The Website cannot display the page

I've been getting it of and on or a while now. :( It seems to happen more often later at night and only the Carnival website. Every other site I go to works perfectly fine. I don't get it. :confused:

I've had strange error messages when doing the modify booking to see if a room has been assigned. The entire web development staff of Carnival must be related to the CEO otherwise they would have been fired long ago. It is one of the worst functioning websites I've ever seen for a company of that size and it's been that way for years.

Ive be trying to deal with the RCCL webe site and I'm here to tell you it's WORST. I tried to get help from others on the boards and found most of they responders felt the same. At least I can add my booked cruises to the Carnival site. RCCL, NOT!!!:mad:

It's the message you receive when you are logged in. It doesn't let you try and book when you are already booked for the same cruise. Just make sure you are completely logged out before you do the searches.

I'm sorry, but that is just not true. I do it all the time.

It's the message you receive when you are logged in. It doesn't let you try and book when you are already booked for the same cruise. Just make sure you are completely logged out before you do the searches.

I'm sorry' date=' but that is just not true. I do it all the time.[/color']

Well, that was the case for me a couple of days ago. I only got that weird message when I was logged on. Everything worked fine when I wasn't logged on.

Well, that was the case for me a couple of days ago. I only got that weird message when I was logged on. Everything worked fine when I wasn't logged on.

Same thing for me. I tried looking at the cruise we are already booked on to see if prices have come down. I got that weird message. So, I logged off completely, went back to "find cruise" and got the info right away. The good news is our cruise has gone up in price, so I feel like we got a good deal.:D

Archived