For those going on Liberty of the Seas in October: You got a "Celebrity" Onboard

I didn't read back through but, didn't someone say that was Sandra Lee. She is the one always making the cocktails. I have never gotten that opinion when watching Paula. So I just think they were confused!! Actually I hope that I can buy her a drink.

I didn't read back through but, didn't someone say that was Sandra Lee. She is the one always making the cocktails. I have never gotten that opinion when watching Paula. So I just think they were confused!! Actually I hope that I can buy her a drink.
See post# 4 on this thread. Doesn't seem to be any confusion to me. It was definitely directed at Paula. :mad:

ETA: Sorry, not trying to stir anything up. Really! I just remember it really TICKED me off at the time! :p

She is the great lady on food network from Savanna Georgia. Aprille, yeah it did me too. I was like how could someone say that about her??? It was post 17 that said that about Sandra Lee. Girl, you think that is bad google Paula Deen and see the different things there and you will find people being down right nasty. All, I can say is they must not be from the South

i have never heard of her either. at first i thought they were talking about rachael ray whwen they mentioned the drinking wine

I didn't read into the whole story, or what anybody said, but I just have to say, Rachael Ray is awesome. I love her show. She is the best, I love her shows on food network and she is the best talk show host.

I also love Paula Deen. she is the funniest person on tv. I love her food.

I will have to read into these comments about rachael ray, paula, or any other.

Aprille, where are you cause I only about 45 minutes from the Galveston Cruise Terminal.
Alvin. Home of Nolan Ryan, babee! I'm closer than you are. Na na na na boo boo! :p ;)

P.S. I'm a native Texan. Born in Dallas and have lived in the Houston area for 40 years. Never heard of Highlands! :o But I Googled it. Who knew?

P.S.S. DH just got out of the shower. He's a native Houstonian (51+ years). He's never heard of Highlands either. So now I don't feel so bad! :cool:

You know it near Baytown, Crosby???? Its the town on the other side from the monument. You know where you get off the Fairy. Not LaPorte the other side of the channel. You don't have to rub things in. :)
I've worked in property tax (Texas and nationwide) for 30+ years so I was surprised I had never heard of it (and that it is so close!).

But, now I know where it is! (Google is a wonderful tool. :cool:) Learn something new every day. :)

I think she has maybe had a cocktail or 3 before some of her programs. ;)

I remember one episode of something, she was cooking with Rachel Ray, and Rachel was being extremely ditzy and Paula actually rolled her eyes at her, on camera. That was good.

I have her cookbook and she does have a talent for obscuring vegetables, which my kids appreciate.

I'm sure her cruise is going to be very fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs. Yogimax and I will be on this cruise. I have to be honest and say that I never heard of her.

Would have preferred to have Wayne Gretzky, Anderson Cooper or even Lydia (the cook from Queens).

Oh well, let's hope they will spruce up the dining room menu in her honor!

Where is everyone??? Let's get this thread rolling!!! I guess I am the only one that is excited about this upcoming cruise!!! :) Only 8 more Saturday's after tomorrow and the 9th will be us!!!! :)

You are too cute! :D

Honey, if I hadn't been planning my October Mediterranean cruise for a year and a half I'd be right there with you! But I ain't giving it up for you or Paula. :p ;)

Going on a cruise and having Rachel Ray on board would be my worst nightmare come true. I hate that pretend happy, chipper, phony crap. Ughh and she thinks shes so funny. The only ones laughing at her lame jokes are herself and bored housewives. Give me Rosie any day.

Archived