Food and Eating Anyone??? Adventure of the Seas

Anyone:

Can anyone shed some light into the food situation on this boat. My primary question is regarding the buffets they have daily and nightly until 4AM. Does the late night buffet change??? When I was on Carnival it was always the same crap nightly, and got old realy fast. I also heard on Princess, they put leftovers out from the dining room dinner, I want to know how this boat does it. For lunch and dinner buffets, does the menu change or does it stay the same? Please shed soem light on this topic. Thanks.

Bob

The Windjammer (buffet) does change up some items for dinner. They will have all the "old standbys" daily, tho. I've never seen any leftovers on the buffet. That being said, you will be doing yourself a disservice if you don't use the dining room. The buffet is ok for a quick bite, but the dining room is a real "social" occassion, with great service, lovely food and a good time will be had by all!

RCI doesn't do a "Midnight buffet' every night. We do late seating, so I'm never hungry enough to partake when they do it! Looks good, tho!

Hi Bob,

The Windjammer has buffets for every meal, but they do not run until 4 am - no buffet does. The hours for the buffet will be posted, but it usually goes until about 9 or 9:30. They do not put out leftovers... I think someone was pulling your leg. Besides, the second seating in the dining room is still going at the same time as dinner in the Windjammer. For us, the buffet food was fresh and wonderfully presented, and as was stated, you will see some of the same items but there is definitely "rotation" of menu items. I also agree that the Dining Room is not to be missed; I know some don't like the DR, but we've always found it to be incredible.

Depending on how long your cruise is, you will most likely have one Gala Buffet (midnight) and perhaps a late night pool party or a chocolate buffet.

Archived