roll call PG july 11 2007

Zitdoc

Outstanding Rob! What a relief. It does pay to have connections.

I've confirmed, through other sources, that the welcome reception will be the 12th, so we can meet after that. We're looking forward to meeting everyone.

One week from now, we'll be on our way!

Dave & Christie

Wow Zit Doc I am so happy for you and your wife. I have been praying for you everyday along with praying for my sister in Fl. who is in the same boat you were. They are leaving for Croatia at the end of Aug. and haven't received their passports which were sent in for renewal in early Apr. What a stressful situation. I am so glad yours worked out. Now you can realx and really, really enjoy the trip!

We leave on the Paul Gaugain on Sept. 1st for our first trip to French Polynesia. It is to celebrate our 47th wedding Anniversary.

Enjoy your trip!!

Micked10

Great news, Rob! Let's see -- all it took was 3+ months, calls to your congressman and senators, a good travel agent, and an overnight delivery service. Sheesh!

Listen, when the FedEx guy gets there this afternoon, see if you can talk him out of one of those iPhones -- they're shaping up to be as hard to get as your passports!

See you on board, it's time to change your latitude!

---Randy & Pam

Just wondering, will anyone be pre-cruise at the Intercontinental? We had booked the 2 night pre-cruise; found out that Regent had messed up our air reservations so they are sending us a day early (leaving on Sunday 7/8) and giving us a complimentary extra night. We graciously accepted!

We are staying over the night before the cruise but can't remember the name right now. Arranged by travel agent but I no it's not the intercontinental. See you on board!!!

Got a question for anyone in the know. If we bring our lap top to down load our pictures from the trip, will we be able to get internet connections to email our kids and grandparents watching the kids? Just curious and it saves us loads of cash not having to call to check up. Thanks. Oh by the way, 5.5 DAYS!!!!!!

We Are Off!!!!! Saw My Last Patient, Gave The Staff A Goodbye Wave And Dropped The Kids Off With The Grandparents!!! I Am Officially On Vacation. Now Lets See If Delta Can Try Not To Screw This Up And Gets Me To The Pg On Time. Not Holding My Breath!!! Thanks For All The Responses To The Various Issues Prior To Our First Cruise.

Rob

Archived