letter 'o' replaced by '*' in sig - anyone else?

Is it just me?! This just started this morning and is only happening to me on this board. I have posted to the Test and Help boards and my sig looks fine there. Also all my older posts on the Med board look okay. But here on the RCCL board all the o's are replace with *'s in my sig on all my posts (not just the ones I posted today). It looks fine in preview mode but once posted it's all garbled.

:confused:

P.S. Yes, I have emailed the boards. Just haven't heard back from them yet so thought I would see if this is happening to anyone else.

Well, I guess I feel better that it's not just me. :p

But how bizarre is this?!?! :rolleyes: And this is the only board. I mean, I don't post on them all, but on the other 3 I have posted on my sig is fine. :confused:

ETA: Hey, Bill - GIVE ME BACK MY O'S!!!!! :D

Hey, where did mommabean's post go? Was I hallucinating that she replied to this thread?!?!

Very weird happenings here today. On top of all this I have seen 2 threads from 2004 bumped back up by replies today. :eek:

I noticed the asterisk thing yesterday, and was going to ask the poster about it, then I started to notice that it wasn't just ONE poster, it was quite a few.

Very very mysterious.

Something to talk about! (better topic than elevator hogs :D)

I had the problem and yesterday I went into User CP, edit signature and hit save and it is now back to normal.
Okay. Tried it. Let's see if it works!

ETA: YAY! It worked! :D

But how weird is that?!?! :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Anyway, thanks cruisingator2! It was driving me crazy!!! :p

I didn't notice it in signatures, but in one of the posts. It got annoying so I quit reading it and I'll have to try it again later. But so far, I've only notice it in the one post.

It must be like the upgrade fairy....you never know when it will make a visit!:p

Archived