No LA-Hawaii Next Summer

Syracuse44

With the announcement by Princess regarding Alaksa and the fact that the Star is finishing Mexico in Seattle in April; Dawn is going to Seattle in May; Sun listed on Port of San Francisco; and Golden has a 1 day cruise to VanCouver in May it appears all of us looking forward to an LA-Hawaii cruise next summer are out of luck. If anyone has heard anything differant please let me know but I don't see a ship available.

Also has anyone heard a balcony price for the Tahitian Princess 14 day cruise to Alaska?

I'm not surprised that there's no LA > HI > LA after this summer. Until this summer (2007), these itineraries always stopped by late April/early May and whichever ship was doing it was redeployed to Alaska, returning to HI in October. In other words, this summer is an abberation.

The Princess website doesn't list many of the summer 2008 cruises yet. The news release didn't mention which ships were doing the roundtrip Alaskan ones.

Maybe if everyone who wants to go on a 2008 cruise to Hawaii can write to Princess...and if those who do go on the Regal, mention on their comment cards how great the cruise was, then maybe Princess will consider doing this in 2009.

You may be correct. Check the Princess website for Hawaii cruises for the Summer of 2008, and you will draw a blank.

I am both a Princess fan and Royal Caribbean Fan, if anyone interested, in Hawaii Fall of 08, Radiance is doing Hawaii RT out of San Diego, great itnerary. Not sure how full that cruise is, but bookings are being taken right now, Oct 11, 2008 for the Radiance and we have a Roll Call going.

But the question is' date=' are there going to be any cruises from the west coast to Hawaii in the summer of '08?[/quote']

I don't think there are. If Princess managed to get permission to bring another ship to Alaska they'd be stupid not to do it. That's where ther money is!

I don't think there are. If Princess managed to get permission to bring another ship to Alaska they'd be stupid not to do it. That's where ther money is!

There actually is not an additional ship in Alaska. It will be the same amount. This summer the Pacific Princess is in Alaska. Next summer, the Pacific will be in Europe and the Tahitian will be in Alaska.

I think they had the Real Princess extra this year and deployed that to Hawaii. The Regal is going away soon.

I have not heard officially that they are not doing Hawaii next summe but am not sure what ship is left to do it. I am thinking it probably won't happen either.

Archived