Vatican Tour Guides

I just returned from Rome and had a wonderful tour of the Vatican Museum with my faxed reservation. I had the hotel in Rome fax for me and when we arrived, the fax confirmation was waiting!! No glitches-except all those people in line waiting get a bit upset when they see you going right in!! Even had one independant tour guide grab my shirt to push me back so her group could get thru as she was waiting in the long line with them!! It was a great tour! and well worth the effort!

Diane

Thanks for the info!

How was your cruise? What was your itinerary?

Peggy

We booked the Vatican and St. Peters 3 hour tour through Tickitaly.com. The price is 39E per person and includes admission and we don't have to wait in a line. The agency was mentioned in Fortune magazine so it seems to be reputable. Our tour is June 1 and we have to meet at the Vatican at 8:10 AM. The group is for a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 20.

I just returned from Rome and had a wonderful tour of the Vatican Museum with my faxed reservation. I had the hotel in Rome fax for me and when we arrived, the fax confirmation was waiting!! No glitches-except all those people in line waiting get a bit upset when they see you going right in!! Even had one independant tour guide grab my shirt to push me back so her group could get thru as she was waiting in the long line with them!! It was a great tour! and well worth the effort!

Diane

Did you know ahead that you had the tour? Glad to hear that the vatican own guides were pretty good.

The Vatican Musseum has introduced this year the chance to pre-book admission fees. This means that you do not have to join the general line, but access directly at yor pre-designated time between 8:00am and 10 am before the museum opens to the general public. You cannot prebook yourself, it must be through one of the limited tour operators. There are only 2000 tickets available each am on a first come basis. You can do this through limoninitaly. email:info@limoinitaly.com or http://www.limoninitaly.com

Archived