shuttle service from Orlando to Port Canaveral

darner010

My husband and I will be sailing on the Mariner in January 2008 and would like some info on shuttles from Orlando to Port Canaveral. We are flying in a day early and will spend the night in Orlando as other family members are meeting us there. Will we have to call and make reservations with a service or can we pick up the transporation at airport. Any information on the cost would be appreciated too.

Me and my family stayed at sleep inn and suites near the airport and laura's shuttle service @ 4078518730 drove us to port canaveral for $30 pp rt, They were there waiting for us when we got off the ship and drove us back to the airport.

Hi. We are also sailing on the Mariner in 2 weeks. We are staying at the Hyatt at the airport the night before our cruise. We booked a private towncar with Quicksilver. The total cost for the 3 of us including gratutity is $228 roundtrip. We have a pretty early return flight and I don't want to have to wait for anyone else or for a bus or van to fill up. Once my vacation starts I want to enjoy myself and leave the driving to someone else. We have used Quicksilver before on our trips to WDW. They have very courteous, prompt drivers. There website is Quicksilver-tours.com.

Archived