Rhapsody still in Port?

Sorry, I don't know why she is there still. Just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one watching her! I logged on to watch her sail away, and there she sits!

Probably one of our rowdy CCers not going to muster drill ;) ;)

Kelli

We were late departing on Rhapsody last October too...and once we thought we were leaving we had to return to "off-load" two passengers who were apparently trying to get another week for free. They were taken away by police.

And yes, we're also watching her today....Interesting.....

Weaher looks ok.

Could possibly be traffic to the island

Might be late passenger arrivals.

BUT!

The most likely reason is clearing out all that contraband booze! Probably made the ship too heavy and the Coast Guard would not let the sail!!!!

or...

too many folks thinking 'i don't need no stinking life boat drill' and they are tracking them down as we speak!!!

or..

when they started the sailaway party, one person reserved 195 pool chairs and they are looking for those folks before they sail

Actually 1 1/2 she sails at 5..

Conquest got off about 445 I believe it was...

Been watching her as well.... Could be a million different things I suppose.I wonder uf she got in late.I saw conquest docking at 6:30 and she was not in yet.

Looks like she may be on the move. Just saw smoke out of the stack and looks like she's pulling away from the dock. Wish I was on her!

I'm not seeing her moving, but it could be my eyes again ;) .

Man you guys are fast!! Once she slips out of view on the habor cam, go back to the Galveston webcam page and switch to the Seawolf cam. She should pass by there in about 10 to 15 minutes (actually get a closer view)

whats the website?

Archived