What Drinks are Included?

We're on the 12 day Italy and Croatia cruise leaving July 18th, and were wondering what drinks are included, and what drinks we must pay extra for? A ball-park price per drink would also be helpful.

I understand there are soda cards available---how much for kids for a 12-day cruise? Is it worth it if we are in ports for 10 of the 12 days?

Thanks!

The soda cards are $4 per day for kids, and $6 a day for adults,plus 15% gratuity. Probably not worth it, if you are in port most days.

Coffee, Tea, juice, lemonade and milk are free at meals. I'm not sure about juice at dinner?

Soda's are $1.75 to $2.50. Alcoholic drinks are $3.50 to $6.00.

Of course these are all U.S. prices, not sure if it is the same in Europe.

Tea's ,coffee,lemonade, hot, chocolate, juice, milk and water are available at all times in the windjammer cafe, tea coffee and water are available in the seaview cafe. I can't remember off hand where else drinks were available without charge but, soda's and coffee's elswhere can be pre-paid for with a card.Hope this helps:)

At the buffets, how do you get soda's? Poolside, would my kids have to go up to a bar?

I am thinking of getting them both a card as this was a special treat for them on Disney where they were free,and you could just go up to the drink station and fill up.

If you pre-pay for the soda your kids have a free coke cup and a stamp on their room key if they give either to the bar staff they will fill the cup or give them a soda. they/you can also stop any of the wait staff to get the free soda, the same goes if you are on their private island

Thanks Kay! I know I can find this somewhere in a search -- but does anyone remember the soda's offered on the Mariner? Is it just Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite, or do they have Root Beer and Dr. Pepper, etc.

Just curious :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived