Adventure Park

travmagic

My group did it on our Rhapsody 4/22 cruise. I wrote about it, but I guess it got buried somewhere.

Ok here goes again, there are 3 climbing towers, 24', 36' & 60'. There were six of us (25-55) All made it up 24' tower, 5 up the 36' and only my daughter (25) made it up the sixty. I am 55 and with questionable knees and made it up the first 2 and about 1/3 up the last.

after the climbing attempts, you will climb a circular staircase inside the 60' tower and rapell (?) down. Since I have a major fear of heights, this was quite an accomplishment for me.

Then another climb across a rope bridge to a wooden bridge to the zip line and then a short rapell down.

You then have the option of snorkeling for about 20-30 minutes or just chilling in the bar area.

We had a very good time and enjoyed the physical challenges, but then all of us want to be on the "Amazing Race". We are not in Olympic shape, but none of us are couch potatoes. If you are not used to some type of physical activity, I would not think this particular tour would be much fun.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help and yes, we would do this again.

Karen

When you say climbing towers, you mean rock climbing towers, right? Does this mean that you have to climb the towers before you do the zip lines, or are there just many different activities to do? It almost seems like the zip lines are secondary to the rock climbing.

yes, it is rock climbing towers and yes the zipline is secondary to all else. In order to get to zip line, you have to climb a small tower, which I think pretty much anyone could handle, and then cross the rope bridge, then cross the platform bridge and then you get to the zipline. You would not have to climb the other 3 towers or do the rappelling if you did not want to.

I think it was 69.00 per person and there was only a group of 12. We enjoyed it and would do it again. It was a physical test and I was pushed to overcome a terrific fear of heights. That is one reason I did it, to see if I could.

Good luck

any more questions, let me know

Karen

Sorry, i forgot to read answer the last question, I would think it would not be worth it if you just wanted a beach and snorkel excursion. There are better ones out there if that is what you are looking for.

Karen

Sorry, i forgot to read answer the last question, I would think it would not be worth it if you just wanted a beach and snorkel excursion. There are better ones out there if that is what you are looking for.

Karen

Thanks. I think the few of us that want to "beach" it will head to Paradise Beach and let the other guys go to Adventure Park.

Archived