I Got BANNED from RCCL!!!!!!

Can someone tell me why Cruise Critic posters think they carry so much weight, that they will influence a large corportation without knowing any facts. This whole thing is absolutly ridiculous.:confused:

It's not the people, it's the public forum. Go read through some of the success stories at http://www.consumerist.com It's amazing what a little "light of day" will do to otherwise hopeless situations.

Theron

Can someone tell me why Cruise Critic posters think they carry so much weight, that they will influence a large corportation without knowing any facts. This whole thing is absolutly ridiculous.:confused:

Can you tell me how far you usually jump to conclusions? How sweeping are your generalizations the majority of the time?

HOLD THE PHONE.

Come on people, as much as some of us may not agree with this, PLEASE do not get this thread removed. There are MANY of us who want to continue being updated on this situation, and we've been told as well, keep this ON TOPIC.

this is NOT about CC members, and their "weight" politically.

Hoops, any new updates, or are we still getting nowhere?:(

MC.

Firefighter- the only way you are going to get to the bottom is supeona for the information as you were told. That is there way of handling it. We don't have to like it but their legal department probably has told them this is how it is to be handled.

Keep us posted.

It's not the people, it's the public forum. Go read through some of the success stories at www.consumerist.com It's amazing what a little "light of day" will do to otherwise hopeless situations.

Theron

Great web site, got it in my favs....

Firefighter, you got it in your name, keep up the fight !!!! and Good Luck!!

HOLD THE PHONE.

Come on people, as much as some of us may not agree with this, PLEASE do not get this thread removed. There are MANY of us who want to continue being updated on this situation, and we've been told as well, keep this ON TOPIC.

MC.

Some common sense for a change. Thank you for not speculating and just wanting to learn the end result.

It's not the people, it's the public forum. Go read through some of the success stories at www.consumerist.com It's amazing what a little "light of day" will do to otherwise hopeless situations.

Theron

Exactly... its the bad publicity on a thread that has had over 50,000 views that makes this an issue.

Firefighter- the only way you are going to get to the bottom is supeona for the information as you were told. That is there way of handling it. We don't have to like it but their legal department probably has told them this is how it is to be handled.

Keep us posted.

The legal department is staffed by attorneys. I rest my case.

HOLD THE PHONE.

MC.

Some common sense for a change. Thank you for not speculating and just wanting to learn the end result.

I'm an ER nurse and work with and know many, many firefighters/medics and have a group of 10 sailing with me on Rhapsody. Needless to say I'm interested in the outcome.

Good luck as I'm a firm believer that if your punished for anything (which you are being punished) that you have a right to know why.

The snow-job set-up has worked: Firefighterhoop has been successfully bumped from his Liberty Of the Seas Maiden voyage. "The Truth" will never be revealed to anyone.

Cruise Critic members on the Roll Call for this sailing might be interested to know which stateroom he had booked, and just for kicks make friendly inquiries of the occupants once on board.

I wonder how many other folks were bumped from this Maiden Voyage?

Leslie

The snow-job set-up has worked: Firefighterhoop has been successfully bumped from his Liberty Of the Seas Maiden voyage. "The Truth" will never be revealed to anyone.

Cruise Critic members on the Roll Call for this sailing might be interested to know which stateroom he had booked, and just for kicks make friendly inquiries of the occupants once on board.

Leslie

Hmm interesting thought. Did he OP have a highly prized room? Is it worth speculating someone very important wanted the room/needed a room and RCI found a way to get them one?

Wow. How low would that be? Let's just hope that's not the case.

I have to admit this has really peaked my interests. I feel like we are undercover detectives (except for the fact this thread is huge and so many ppl know about it - so it's not really "undercover"!)

I think it is either Very Serious, or it is very superficial, and they know if it is based on the Brilliance complaint, and they give me a very weak reason, I will keep trying to fight it with them.

Hoop: its #2 on the guest list....i.e. the purser has turned you in as someone who has interfered with his duties...that has got to be it. That #2 rule is very ambiguous anyway, anybody on board could get anybody in trouble with that. I guess I'll have to carry my video recorder with me at all times.

HOLD THE PHONE.

MC.

I think some posters do want this thread removed. Please stay on topic just out of respect for your fellow CC posters. Nothing wrong with differing opinions, just need to stay courteous.

Most of us are just keeping an open mind about this and really want to know the outcome for our own benefit as well. If it is a false accusation, case of wrong identity etc we would like to know.

I just think if he did something wrong to get banned from RCCl he would really have some idea. Someone that cruises with him would be aware of an incident that could have initiated this action.

Please Scott if this thread gets removed let us know what happens.

You really are being scrutinized here and actually being very nice about it.:)

Oh...it's the Pre-Innaugural cruise---fairly special I'd say.

The bumping of Firefighterhoop has zero-nothing to do with anything that happened on the Brilliance of the Seas---what balderdash! Convenient that he was a past cruiser.

What a frame-up.

Leslie

Leslie

Excellent idea! Any takers from his former roll-call?

Scott,

I have an idea in head (as messed up as that me be) that I would love to run by you, but I won't do it here on a public board. If you're interested in hearing a possible theory, contact me please.

Storm..can we all e-mail you as well for the theory? Please share it! Hate when I am left out of things!

Archived