Print airline boarding pass on ship?

Janespup

Yes you can either buy a package or just pay by the minute. Last cruise I went online, checked in and printed the boarding pass. I had a little trouble and ended up with a $20 bill. But, it was worth the peace of mind to me.

Good luck and happy cruising!

Hi Folks,

I did not print my boarding past last week on the cruise & was happy that I didn't!

As it turned out I got to USAir desk at about 9:10am & when I used my last name to sign in the USAir rep behind the counter asked me if we would like to leave earlier! Our flight was for 1:10pm & I was like sure if it doesn't cost me anything! He said nope, be glad to help us out, so our flight left at about 10:30 & I was home (1.5 hours away from the airport) at 2:00pm instead of 6pm! The flight we got would have been $200 bucks more cause I checked into it prior to leaving, so man the travel fairy blessed us!

As for your original question. If you don't buy a package....I looked at the internet cafe our last sea day cause I to was afriad to not have one.....they charge a $3.75 one time usage fee + a per minute rate & you could print your boarding pass. I just know it was too much! Let's see here...I'm going to grab my capers...and finish this.

Dum, de dum....ok I'm back.....lol

Hump no price plan listed in the Capers! Sorry! However I do see that the internet cafe closes at 10pm on the last sea day. So last sea day it closes...10pm, not open 24 hours...so print it before then! I do remember seeing that if you printed something you also had to pay a fee for that as well. I am thinking it was around $2 per page!

So I hope this helps!

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

PS....I did notice the printer is right by the internet cafe...atleast on the Inspiration so there is no chance of anyone but you getting your information as you can press print & walk right up to it!

Good luck!

Your printing your airline boarding pass on the ship? How is this done? Thanks.

Happy Cruising, Sea YA !!

Go to the internet cafe, pay the one time fee, go to your airline website just like at home, do everything like normal and hit print. Make sure you don't hit it twice, (like I did 'cause it is so slow), Wait for it to print and than log off. Don't forget to do that either as the cost keep going.

cruiselubbers even if you had you could still get the same deal you did. We always present ourselves to the desk to see if there is avalibility on a earlier flight. That way if there is room we don't have to pay the higher fare. If it's full, oh well we just go on the one we paid for.

cruiselubbers even if you had you could still get the same deal you did. We always present ourselves to the desk to see if there is avalibility on a earlier flight. That way if there is room we don't have to pay the higher fare. If it's full, oh well we just go on the one we paid for.

Very true, but it was nice way to end the trip just to have someone volunteer to help us without asking!

;)

Very true, but it was nice way to end the trip just to have someone volunteer to help us without asking!

;)

I hear ya. What a very nice thing to have happened. The topping on a good cruise. Glad you had a great time.

OP have a great time cruising.

I hear ya. What a very nice thing to have happened. The topping on a good cruise. Glad you had a great time.

OP have a great time cruising.

Yes, most definitly an excellent topping for a fabulous cruise!

Inspiration definitly made me see why so many people go on that ship time after time. Can't wait till she's drydocked as it's hard to imagine it getting any better! ;)

Ditto to the OP as well!

Thank you for replies, everyone. I'm flying Southwest and they award early check in with first choice of seats...I therefore always check in online as soon as possible. Definitely worth $20 or so to be first on the plane and get the seat I want.

Jane

Thank you for replies, everyone. I'm flying Southwest and they award early check in with first choice of seats...I therefore always check in online as soon as possible. Definitely worth $20 or so to be first on the plane and get the seat I want.

Jane

I had my daughter checkin for me last year, and just printed out my boarding pass at the airport. Got an A.....

Archived