Airport to Galveston, TX questions

jimkaemi

Hobby is the closest to Galveston- about 45 minutes, while IAH (Bush) is about 45 minutes- 1 hour further from Hobby; maybe an hour ++ depending on traffic and if you take the tollway or not.

I'd hire a limo or a mini bus service as they really aren't that much more than a cab or car rental. Do a google search for "Hobby Airport transportation to Galveston" or something like that. Alot of companies charge flat rates for the service.

I wish I had known they had arrangements from Dallas....Sure will consider it next time, you can't drive it for that price and pay parking. My TA is in Houston so she probably didnt know and I wouldn't want to bother someone else at this late date.

I wish I had known they had arrangements from Dallas....Sure will consider it next time, you can't drive it for that price and pay parking. My TA is in Houston so she probably didnt know and I wouldn't want to bother someone else at this late date.

They show $99 for RT from Dallas...

NOW Offering! IAH or HOBBY Transfers FROM $65 Per Person.

1.Round trip transfer to and from the pier (most common)2.One way transfer to pier for repositioning cruises3.One way transfer to pier with limo pick up from airport for repositioning cruises

One way repositioning or Round Trip Transfers. Rates From Ft Worth / Dallas $99 San Antonio $89 Austin $89.

If you know where Dillards is in Valley View mall, thats where they leave from in Dallas. I live in Richardson, so its a great location for me.

They show $99 for RT from Dallas...

NOW Offering! IAH or HOBBY Transfers FROM $65 Per Person.

1.Round trip transfer to and from the pier (most common)2.One way transfer to pier for repositioning cruises3.One way transfer to pier with limo pick up from airport for repositioning cruises

One way repositioning or Round Trip Transfers. Rates From Ft Worth / Dallas $99 San Antonio $89 Austin $89.

I see that now....hmmmm. I have not looked at the site for a while. Maybe they changed since they first came out.....or I didnt look right?

sorry.

Archived