booking a month or two in advance

I have the habit in life of planning everything way in advance. IT seems for a cruise I can't do that. For our first cruise on the Celebration, we booked 6 weeks in advance in early May. It was awesome!

I am looking to book the Legend this week to go in the next month or 6 weeks. Am I crazy???? Will the carnival excursions be booked??:o

I have the habit in life of planning everything way in advance. IT seems for a cruise I can't do that. For our first cruise on the Celebration, we booked 6 weeks in advance in early May. It was awesome!

I am looking to book the Legend this week to go in the next month or 6 weeks. Am I crazy???? Will the carnival excursions be booked??:o

No you're not crazy! ;) We book last-minute all the time, our last cruise we booked April 7 and left on April 9th! :D

We just did this for the first time and it is kind of fun! We've always booked months in advance but I needed a little cruise to save my sanity until the next "big" cruise so we booked one a couple of weeks ago that sails one month from today. It's exciting to to know that in only a few short weeks you will be on a cruise! :)

No not all the excursion will be gone. We never book our excursion ahead of time and we have always gotten what we wanted. We just booked for Aug 27 on Fascination :D

Can't wait... Funny thing Sunday we will be flying off to Italy for 2 weeks.. But still can't wait to cruise in Aug...

We decided to do a cruise rather on the spur of the moment -- booked the first week in April for an April 28th cruise. We got the excursions we wanted, but I noticed some times were filled up a little over a week before we left.

I booked my upcoming cruise with only 6 weeks to go. We didn't get the best cabin or anything but that was fine. I think it is plenty of time to plan, buy things you need, AND read this board for tips. LOL! I did the same thing on my last cruise and I had no problem booking excursions which we did right on board. Have fun!

6 weeks is nice because you count down number is not that high. The longest cruise I have booked ever is right now. Its over 600 days away on the Carnival Freedom for a New Years Cruise. The Price was too good to pass up

I want to wait until the last minute, I dont care that much about which cabin we have, but have to say Im getting chicken when there is so little competition out of Galveston for the next few years. Im worried that prices on Carnival go higher since they are the only game in town. Am I worried for nothing?

Archived