Good Morning

Luvinlife1018

Good morning to everyone also. I kind of feel like I am on a cruise, where everyone is so friendly saying good morning to everyone. This starts my day off on the right foot. Thanks for posting this.

Good morning from Virginia. We've had several fantastic days in a row, but the heat and humidity are returning today. However, the weekend is supposed to be low 80s and sunny.:) That's when it counts.:D

Greetings from the desert, where it's supposed to be around 110 again today! The DW and I celebrated last night the 35th anniversary of our nuptials. Dined with a couple who were observing their 45th. We cruise again in just over 5 weeks!! Life is good!

Good morning indeed! It's still morning here in the Central time zone! :)

The weather report for Dallas is that we're due a front coming through tonight that will keep the temps in the lower 90s and will probably bring some severe weather.

Good Morning from Toronto Ontario Canada. The weather here today is hot and humid. So far we have experienced a lousy summer - lots of rain. Looking forward to another cruise hopefully in December/04 or January/05. Never experienced Holland America yet but depending on the itinerary may try one. Only been on Celebrity 5 times!

Greetings from the desert, where it's supposed to be around 110 again today! The DW and I celebrated last night the 35th anniversary of our nuptials. Dined with a couple who were observing their 45th. We cruise again in just over 5 weeks!! Life is good!

Congratulations Jim, I really hope you and DW had a wonderful Anniversery dinner.;)

Congratulations, Jim and Donna! Very impressive. Bruce and I just had our first on the 31st -- the day of the blue moon. Only 34 to go. :)

Lousy summer here, too. Hot and humid, but not much rain this monsoon season. A big disappointment. I have to go to Phoenix tomorrow, too, which will be worse. :p

--Ev

Thanks! We did. Dined in Hugo's Cellar at the Four Queens. Nice place.
Jim, I have not been there for years and years, Do they still give a rose to the Ladies? How was it? I remember in the late 70's they had the best lunches and make your own Sundae Bar. Oh yes, and the BEST Rueben I have ever had:p We would go there at least once a week for lunch when I worked for Valley Bank downtown.

Yep! Our ladies each got a rose. The food is very good. They brought us a complimentary raspberry-cholocate mousse and tiramisu at the end of the meal to help us celebrate! It's not the fanciest of places ... but it's classic "old" Las Vegas.

Some of you guys sure do get up early! :eek:

I've been lazy and sleeping in this week and last...

Oh, by the way - good AFTERNOON from the Mile High City... it's about 85 -90, nice and warm, it will probably rain a bit this afternoon as it has for the past few weeks. Makes trying to BBQ fun & challenging!

Yep! Our ladies each got a rose. The food is very good. They brought us a complimentary raspberry-cholocate mousse and tiramisu at the end of the meal to help us celebrate! It's not the fanciest of places ... but it's classic "old" Las Vegas.
I agree that is is part of the Classic "old" Vegas. We often go to the Golden Steer and just this past weekend we went to Sunday Champagne Brunch at "The Steak House" in Circus Circus. It was wonderful. I am sure going downtown into the 4 Queens is kind of like going thru Circus Circus to get to the Fine Dining:eek:

Archived