Serenade Menus May 2007

We disembarked Serenade on Saturday from the first Alaska cruise of the season. I certainly didn't steal any menus, but since RCCL doesn't do regional menus, I don't quite understand the question. I think there was salmon 2 nights. Caribbean lobster included in something called a seafood platter on Thursday, and tofu as an entree offering one night, which I thought was just plain weird.

I mostly just eat steak on cruises and sherbert for dessert. The food was fine, service was outstanding.

The weather was pretty good, but very cold. There was a lot of snow and too much floating glacier ice. It will take us a few weeks to get the photos up on the website with comments.

I have been to several sites and on this forum but can not find recent menus for SOTS - Alaska? Can anyone point me in the direction I need?

Thank you!:)

I believe Kingsgrrl? is on the Serenade sailing on the 26th. She posted a thread on the Alaska board for people who had questions about the ship etc. Check over there though I don't think she is going to be posting her review till early June

Archived