Cat CC - Cabin 7208-Infinity - Info Please

Cruiser Nonna

I have sailed on the ship before and have been on the Cat CC on the Panorama deck-across the back in cabin 8172 - we are thinking of the Alaska sailing in Sept and the only cabin they have left across the back is Vista deck 7208 - HOWEVER - there appears to be a large white area instead of the deck extending out to the rail - so maybe not as large a verandah as on the other decks in the aft?

Has anyone sailed in this area - what is that? Not a good choice? better to be on a side instead?

Any help will be greatly appreciated - as always THANK YOU!!

We sailed with friends who had that cabin (or 7206) on the Infinity last October. Don't let that image from the deckplan worry you. The verandah goes all of the way to the aft of the 7th deck and is actually deeper than the ones on the 8th deck.

Sometimes the deckplans shown on the website and in the brochures don't always tell the full story.

Here is a picture of the Connie's stern:

85-Constellationweb.jpg.b3594e3a54f22ce27ebf22efba6221be.jpg

Susan

Thank you so much for your helpful comments and pictures - they were a great help.

Definitely the bigger balcony and it does appear to be totally covered - usually partially covered and then still some sun?? Oh well, it still gives the wonderful wake of the ship - what more can one ask

Thanks again please know how much I appreciate your time!

Just came off Infinity Easter Sunday. We stayed in 7208. big balcony and there is sun in the back most of the day. When the sun is low and behind you there is sun everywhere. We like it because my husband likes to lay in the sun and I stay in the shade but we can do this together. The afts of 7 are my most favorite cabins. Pat

Just came off Infinity Easter Sunday. We stayed in 7208. big balcony and there is sun in the back most of the day. When the sun is low and behind you there is sun everywhere. We like it because my husband likes to lay in the sun and I stay in the shade but we can do this together. The afts of 7 are my most favorite cabins. Pat
Can't wait to try mine on the Connie next year.

Do 7206 and 7208 connect in any way, maybe on the balcony?

No, the cabins do not connect...nor do the balconies. It would have been nice if the balconies did. We sail with friends, and it would make the "party" area larger!

Karyn

We had 7212 in 2006. It is a handicapped room. What a balcony!!!

Party with them. In fact we did have a Panama Canal party and 5 of the aft cabins (7206/7208/7203/7201) came to our balcony -7212 and we had plenty of room!

For me 7212 is the best cabin on Millennium class ship!:D 7208 is second!:) so we just booked 7803 for 2009.

Phil,

Thanks very much for the link to the 7208 verandah pics. We have 7208 on Millennium for a 7 night eastern carib. next March, and these pics really confirm we made the right cabin choice.

David

Your welcome David. You'll really enjoy the balcony and as some have said already, depending upon which way you are facing, the outermost part of it will be in sunshine. Make friends with your neighbours below and you could get an invite to the Penthouse Suite too;)

Phil

Archived