First time on RCCL

Hi everyone! wave.gif

DH and I are looking at a Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan for next May.

I've read some reviews about AOS, and they are positive for the most part. We are considering a Junior Suite on Deck 10, and I'm wondering if this is a wise choice.

We have done both an inside cabin and a wrap around aft balcony on Carnival. We would like to try a balcony on the side of the ship. What, if any benefits are there for booking a suite.

Any insight from you seasoned RCCL cruisers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

You can't go wrong in a JS--and deck 10 is prime. If you're worried about noise from above--stop it! They couldn't charge what they charge if noise was a problem!!! Enjoy it! They are great cabins!

Hi everyone! wave.gif

DH and I are looking at a Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan for next May.

I've read some reviews about AOS' date=' and they are positive for the most part. We are considering a Junior Suite on Deck 10, and I'm wondering if this is a wise choice. [/color']

We have done both an inside cabin and a wrap around aft balcony on Carnival. We would like to try a balcony on the side of the ship. What, if any benefits are there for booking a suite.

Any insight from you seasoned RCCL cruisers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

I have only been in a JS on the Monarch but I loved it! If you join C&A, a JS gives you 2 cruise credits. You also get a bigger bathroom with tub instead of just a shower. The balcony is larger than a regular balcony cabin, although not as large as an aft wrap around I don't think.

That's about all I can contribute. Enjoy your RCCL cruise!

If you join C&A, a JS gives you 2 cruise credits. You also get a bigger bathroom with tub instead of just a shower. The balcony is larger than a regular balcony cabin, although not as large as an aft wrap around I don't think.

That's about all I can contribute. Enjoy your RCCL cruise!

I was going to ask was C&A was, and then I found it on the RCCL website.

Thanks for the help!

Archived